nissian skyline 4 door sedan rc car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissian skyline 4 door sedan rc car

I was just wondering if anyone would know where I could get a 1/10th scale nissian skyline 4 door sedan rc car body.

and here is a video if it drifting!

http://home.comcast.net/~raymondbarlahan/op117.wmv
    Attached Files

Also if anyone knows what they are using for tires to make them drift. To me it looks like some kind of pvc piping but i cant figure out what kind.
    Attached Files

Comment

Omfg, that video was the funniest thing I've ever seen. They use PVC pipe for tires to get sideways. I like Koguchi's 180, very nice.

Comment

The tires are pvc piping... the body is not sold in the US. www.rcdrift.com for more rc drifting info. Thank you

Comment

but do you know what kind of pvc piping...cuz i dont think they have it at your local home depot

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            The tires are pvc piping... the body is not sold in the US. www.rcdrift.com for more rc drifting info. Thank you
            *ahem* http://rcdrift.proboards27.com/index...num=1074534014

Comment

sorry thanks!

Comment

thats why i cant get sideways i need to get some PVC tires for my car DUH

Comment

lol or try electtrical tape, my car though i can get it drifting very easily without those. I just have rock hard suspension and 7 dollar tires and some negative comber.

Comment

he said "comber" haha

btw: that skyline remindsme of nomura's skyline...sickness..

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                      he said "comber" haha

btw: that skyline remindsme of nomura's skyline...sickness..
                      Well who elses skyline looks like that ?? lol whoopsies i did say "comber" *ahem* camber

Comment

Hey how expensive is RC drifting?

Comment

It's like 1/10 the price!!!!
                          LOL

Comment

Go to Radio Shack.

Comment

Radio shack dont sell those kind of RC Cars, I looked into it earlier today, That exact chassis is $289.99 at my local shop, CF frame and a whole bunch of other really cool stuff. They thought I was crazy when i started talking about drifting it to them. I think I'm going to get a $200.00 Electrioc. also that link was extremly helpful...thanks..

Comment

Working...
                              X