• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the other drifters

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~chrisen...3/wrc-2003.wmv

I love rally races so much.

sweet

I love watching rally footage. Show drift is cool, but when you're faced with falling off a mountain path or slinging around for time trials it just seems a lot more in your face.

I'm still something of a car newb, but I thought the Peugot 206 and Ford's were front wheel drive. Did they have a 4wd mod or is there something I'm completely missing?

Comment

Know where I can find more Rally videos? I love rally more than regular drifting. Must have vids!!!

Comment

All modern WRC cars are 4wd its just silly not to be these day's

yeah rallying kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored* and its how most drifter's in the uk started out
        Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 02-05-2004, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Re: sweet

Originally posted by Jux2p0ze
          I love watching rally footage. Show drift is cool, but when you're faced with falling off a mountain path or slinging around for time trials it just seems a lot more in your face.

I'm still something of a car newb, but I thought the Peugot 206 and Ford's were front wheel drive. Did they have a 4wd mod or is there something I'm completely missing?
          I dont know much about all of the cars they use but the focus comes as a RS in UK and is 4WD. They do use front wheel drive cars as well however. Sometimes even RWD as I have seen both a bmw and a AE86 used in other rally events.

Comment

Re: Re: sweet

Originally posted by pcbootleger
            I dont know much about all of the cars they use but the focus comes as a RS in UK and is 4WD. They do use front wheel drive cars as well however. Sometimes even RWD as I have seen both a bmw and a AE86 used in other rally events.
            NO the RS is FF in 2005 they are bring back the cosworth spec that will be 4wd and other drive types have not been used for years

sorry to flame but i needed to put the facts right

Comment

yup you are right. my bad. I just thought it was 4wd because of some stupid people on another board. I wish they would look things up before they post.

Comment

Working...
              X