ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0-Town Street Drifting Video- Florida Representing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-Town Street Drifting Video- Florida Representing!!

Our server:
    Low res version
    http://www.stfuanddrive.com/video/otownslide.mov

High res Version
    http://www.stfuanddrive.com/video/otownslidehighres.mov

you tube link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D_2GbFFlGs

Myspace Link:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=900183577&n=2

Let us know what you think!!

Stfuanddrive.com!!

no offense but I couldnt watch the whole thing cuzz it got kinda boring. The drifting was okay Ill watch the whole thing later on when I have more patience

Comment

And why exactly do you feel its so boring?????

Comment

camera mount. please. i almost threw up with all the shaking in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooboy
          camera mount. please. i almost threw up with all the shaking in the first half.

yea in the process of making one...... Just put that footage in to show consistancy of the line being held and how close the to the curb.

Comment

wasnt being rude there big guy..The editing was boring IMO the drifitng was nothing spectacular for me to be like dayyummm. and the music didnt fit for me. These are just my opinions and It really only matters if you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
              wasnt being rude there big guy..The editing was boring IMO the drifitng was nothing spectacular for me to be like dayyummm. and the music didnt fit for me. These are just my opinions and It really only matters if you like it.

There was no attitude in my response.....

Only a question?

But did you really find the daytime footage to be boring drifting????

Could you maybe point me to an american made street video with footage of your standards? Being serious.
              Last edited by drumfunken; 07-05-2006, 02:57 PM.

Comment

yall go drift, calm ur nerves!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drumfunken
                  There was no attitude in my response.....

Only a question?

But did you really find the daytime footage to be boring drifting????

Could you maybe point me to an american made street video with footage of your standards? Being serious.
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...827905&q=touge

Lets have some more of that. filmtools.com get a vacuum cup mount

Comment

dude we live in florida..... Its pretty flat..... SUx... But we improvise...
                    But that video is nice!!

camera mount being built very soon.. So more footage will be coming!

we are drivers not camera men... so sorry if it wont win an award as far as editing. but was literally thrown together in a couple of hours.
                    Last edited by drumfunken; 07-05-2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drumfunken
                      dude we live in florida..... Its pretty flat..... SUx... But we improvise...
                      But that video is nice!!

camera mount being built very soon.. So more footage will be coming!

we are drivers not camera men... so sorry if it wont win an award as far as editing. but was literally thrown together in a couple of hours.
                      Yeah I figured you didn't have any mountains, but maybe find a place with multiple turns linked?

Comment

Yeah I figured you didn't have any mountains, but maybe find a place with multiple turns linked?
                        Oh they will be soon to come!!

Comment

Hey rob it would have been nice to not do slowmos of every run, that got real old real fast, maybe a few differnt angles at each spot. Im not talking about more than 1 camera man just tell him to move spots or atleast thats what I do when I film.

This is one I filmed along time ago with a fricken webcam and a laptop now mind you the drifting aint all that good but lots of camera angles and mixing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up makes for a more interesting and watchable video

Click here to see Video

Ohh and I liked the music in your video

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...827905&q=touge

Lets have some more of that. filmtools.com get a vacuum cup mount
                            never seen that video but I like it. I would post some vids, but its 12 am I just got back from racing and Im tired. But hey ur video was better than some I have seen. Looks like you just need some editing practice to keep people enthrawled.

I look forward to the next one..Ohh BTW IMO opinion I didnt like the descriptions that popped up in the middle of the scenes...maby put them in the corner, just small details like that make it better. Post the next one up soon
                            Last edited by s13/350z; 07-05-2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I'm def. digging tiger army, good side project band. And if you guys really need a filmer looks like i'll be moving to o-town sometime soon. Got a camera, car mount and some extra goodies.

Comment

Working...
                              X