Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD can you delete something??

crappy ad

Im tired of these crappy car adds can we make the stuff I suggested like a must do for the site? Please delete that thread, if they are too lazy to sell their car the right way then they dont deserve to sell it here.

dude i don't really care about that let the dude sell the car... tho he shoulda sed where the car is... its really something mods shoulda done when they first made that section, i mean theres no "For Sale / Wanted Posting Guidlines, read them first" or "For Sale/wanted Template" apart from your sticky.

so with no guidlines or rules how do you intend to govern the "Buy and Sell Area" (apart from (1) Do NOT advertise a product that is already available on DRIFTING.com. (2) Private sales for a specific product only).

here take alook at these for ideas, then once the mods have made the rules/guidlines, then they can start to enforce them properly rather than just deleting any post some one thinks is stupid

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=129630 - For Sale / Wanted Posting Guidlines

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=110324 - For Sale/wanted Template

other than that yes the add seems a bit dumb, and if anything atm the mods should be more concerned as why he has 2 accounts for drifting.com???

Comment

well i didnt reseacrh the guy or anything, And I have asked that we have a specific way of selling the cars (even using some of the thing suggested elsewere) but I never see mods on here. ALSO, some sites make you have over 50 post to even sell, and you HAVE to have the vin etc. Im not just picking on people, but usually things like this are a scam, and I dont want to see someone get taken. Im not really trying to regulate, but if I see shi.t like that, then it clearly needs to be deleted and redone. This site needs some cleaning up and mods seem to disapear for long stretches..or maby I just keep missing them. Might as well make me a mod, I got nothing else going on lol.

Comment

autopilot_drift
        &
        autopioltdrift

hes started the thread with the username 'autopilot_drift' and he is responding in the thread using the name 'autopioltdrift'

just proves he can't spell
        i thought that you woulda figured that out already?

Comment

PS: maybe you should just hit the report button as i haven't seen any mods etheir

Comment

Working...
          X