Formula D: Round 4 Sonoma from www.jzimages.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D: Round 4 Sonoma from www.jzimages.net

Was resting for a couple days after the event from heat exhaustion. Finally got around to all the images.

Friday Practice:

Saturday Main Event:

all images © 2006 Jansen Zhang

rest of the images can be found at www.jzimages.net

i dunno, i think houston last year still holds the record for most miserably hot FD event.

nice shots BTW! custom WB?
    Last edited by markshatchi86; 07-15-2006, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
      i dunno, i think houston last year still holds the record for most miserably hot FD event.

is my WB off? just wondering since i'm still new to this stuff.

you don't know about hot with us san franciscans. it's rarely pass 70º here. so when i get into 90+, it's HOT! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ oo7

the new paintjob makes that car look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo hot. gives me a boner

Comment

is my WB off? just wondering since i'm still new to this stuff.

you don't know about hot with us san franciscans. it's rarely pass 70º here. so when i get into 90+, it's HOT! LOL.

WB = white balance, do u run a custom white balance or just have nice lenses

Comment

WB = white balance, do u run a custom white balance or just have nice lenses
            lens is just a nikkor 80-200 2.8. was going to bring my 300 2.8, but didn't feel it being necessary. IIRC white balance was set to 4900k.

Comment

lens is just a nikkor 80-200 2.8. was going to bring my 300 2.8, but didn't feel it being necessary. IIRC white balance was set to 4900k.
              shooting warm on a warm day

Comment

he's just shooting nikon, so all his reds look good

And Irwindale last year came close to taking houston out for most miserable. 103 in the day and 160+ on the track is pretty miserable... although I hear that houston was more Humid (i wasn't there)

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
                  he's just shooting nikon, so all his reds look good

And Irwindale last year came close to taking houston out for most miserable. 103 in the day and 160+ on the track is pretty miserable... although I hear that houston was more Humid (i wasn't there)

i think houston was about 250 degrees and with a 100% humidity. PLUS i had pink eye, boy was i miserable.

Comment

badass pics man. looks like the heat didn't get to your picture taking skills

p.s. all you people talking about the houston heat, try living here

Comment

Working...
                    X