NEW EVO IX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW EVO IX

Mitsubishi unveils the all-new Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360, powered by a 1997cc 4-cylinder 4G63 twin scroll turbo engine that generates 366bhp @ 6887rpm and 363lb ft. torque @ 3200rpm — boosting it from 0-60 in just 4.1-seconds. The FQ-360 will make its debut at the British Motor Show, priced at $65,192USD (£35,504). Few more images after the jump.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/t...-360#more-3180

too expensive for an evolution.... 65k~!?

Comment

isn't twin scroll a single turbo?It doesn't say twin turbo..

Comment

65k for a evo or 65k for a new z06, ill take the z06.

Comment

twin scroll is a type of turbo not a twice turbo

Comment

haha or 65k on the new GT-R

Comment

it better fly, drift on its own, and make me *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in breakfast for 65k lol.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                65k for a evo or 65k for a new z06, ill take the z06.
                Watch. The EVO would eat a Z06 on the track.

Comment

its not a big price jump there, we just have a really shitty exchange rate.

Comment

Originally posted by lee
                    Watch. The EVO would eat a Z06 on the track.
                    you guys should really read EVO mag (british car mag) a bit pricey but WELL WORTH IT, its very informative to us car enthusiats, you can pick one up at barnes and noble. btw the murcielago is a shitty handling car and my consensus is, the lambo itself is a shitty *Censored**Censored**Censored* car in every aspect. The zo6 hold the 2nd fastest time record in nurburgring circuit on a almost stock platform, just with a little adjustment to the stock suspension. Even the evo 9 didnt come close. I highly doubt this evo would be better than a z06 on the track.
                    Last edited by nasty nate 7; 07-16-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

twin turbo?? no, i think you meant twin scroll which just means that there are two ports leading into the exhaust side, supposed to spool faster or somthing.

Comment

65k? I could built a nice S13 or FC and still have money for crack.

Comment

god you guys are clueless about how commerce works.

If it was sold here, it would be around $40-$45k.
                          Base evo IXs are sold in England for $51,800 US

From mitsubishis website

LANCER EVOLUTION IX OTR
                          2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-300 Manual (Petrol) £28,004.00
                          2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-320 Manual (Petrol) £30,004.00
                          2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-340 Manual (Petrol) £33,004.00

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                            god you guys are clueless about how commerce works.

If it was sold here, it would be around $40-$45k.
                            Base evo IXs are sold in England for $51,800 US

From mitsubishis website

LANCER EVOLUTION IX OTR
                            2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-300 Manual (Petrol) £28,004.00
                            2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-320 Manual (Petrol) £30,004.00
                            2.0 Turbo Evolution IX FQ-340 Manual (Petrol) £33,004.00
                            i still dont understand what you just said, if it was sold here it would be around 40 to 45k? where are you getting this from??? was the website doing a typo? it CLEARLY states that a FQ-360 is listed at 65,125 usd, so you mean to tell me that we're all dumbassses in believing that when a caparo t1 is listed 260,000 usd, that means it would be around 230,000 usd? oh man so crazy! understanding commerce? get that crap outta here, we all loved to be fooled with lies going around, you think its really that amount only not.....

Comment

im saying a normal evo goes for $50,000 US$ in the UK, but like $30,000 US$ in north america.
                              so if mitsubishi themselves sold it here, it wouldnt be as much as you guys think, it would be adjusted like the normal evo.
                              since the british pound is way stronger then the US dollar, it makes prices look wonky.

Comment

Working...
                              X