D1GP Vegas Pics from Drift & RWD Sport Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP Vegas Pics from Drift & RWD Sport Magazine

Just some teasers as to what's coming up in the next print version of Drift & RWD Sport Magazine (www.drift-mag.com).

Is this a new magazine? Is it circulated around stores such as Barnes and Noble?
    Last edited by FC3slider88; 07-19-2006, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Yes sir, but if you can't find it locally just go to www.driftrwdsport.com/subscribe.html, and keep in mind that this is a magazine by drifters, for drifters, so no mushy ish here. haha

Oh, and copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 are also available at that link. Issue 1 is in very limited quantities though (I think we have one partial box left).
      Last edited by ramblux; 07-19-2006, 08:53 AM.

Comment

What ever happened to that drifting mag that was supposed to give everyone a free subscription or free issue, w/e it was. did anybody ever get theres?

Comment

That wasn't us, so I'm not sure why that is posted in our thread.

Comment

nice pictos

Comment

hey ramblux, im a subscriber to drift and rwd, and i wanted to just give some feedback on the issue i have (issue II). first off i enjoyed reading most of the articles in there. i like that you guys dont just do "feature cars" like those other import car magazines. i really really liked the dampening tuning section, and the section where you covered good cheap lubricants. one thing i wasnt very happy with was quality of most of the photographs in the magazine. in alot of the articles the pictures were very pixilated and unpleasing to the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by quach
                hey ramblux, im a subscriber to drift and rwd, and i wanted to just give some feedback on the issue i have (issue II). first off i enjoyed reading most of the articles in there. i like that you guys dont just do "feature cars" like those other import car magazines. i really really liked the dampening tuning section, and the section where you covered good cheap lubricants. one thing i wasnt very happy with was quality of most of the photographs in the magazine. in alot of the articles the pictures were very pixilated and unpleasing to the eye.
                This was an error on the printers part... I had the same concern. I'm sure they'll take care of it on the next issue.

Comment

Thanks DRIFTBATTLE, you answered the question perfectly. Unfortunately it happens with all magazines at one point or another, and our printers messed up with some of the second half of that issue.

We do appreciate the praises and criticisms, and feel free to PM me with any other questions or concerns. Although your concerns are certainly warranted, I don't want anyone getting the impression that we produce an inferior product, which anyone who has seen the previous issue can attest to!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                  X