T-Shirt Ideas inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirt Ideas inside.

Okay I got bored and decided to make some shirts for this site. I do make other shirts for my website. THESE ARE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF PIRATSE ENTERTAINMENT. You may NOT use these or images with the like without piratse entertainments express writen consent. These are my shirts, so dont steal them and act like they are yours, Im not saying they are good, but they are still my intellectual property. IF this site would like to use some of the ideas(or ask me for others, which I have pleanty of) PM or email me and we will work something out.

Im not trying to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but everyone wants to steal others work and pass it as their own, if someone else has already designed one or all of these I will be much abliged to remove them if you can show proof. Thanks.

these next two can be front and back or seperate shirt I guess.

again I have other that may or may not be appropriate for the site or related to drifting. These are just some shirts I got bored and made, and yes I realize I went lazy on changing the shirt color but you get the idea.
    Last edited by s13/350z; 07-26-2006, 03:24 AM.

i think there great on a whole i like the silvia S shirts and the SR> b16 shirt as for im not a big fan of honda

Comment

My fave, if you put the coming soon stamp under the Silvia badge it would be even better.

Comment

I could do that...take me 20 seconds haha...ill post that up later on.

Comment

115 views and one comment? this is why the board is boring now haha..if you want to see some not relted to drifitng then shoot me a pm or email would be better.

Comment

I like the chicks dig battle damage concept. The font is good but the bird is dumb. You should do an outline/picture of an ae86 or s13 with battle damage.

Also, whats up with the coming soon silvia? I think a plain S badge is cool....but the coming soon doesnt make sense.

Comment

the coming soon isfrom the shirt that the drifting.com store posted in another thread..and I tried to draw a corolla w/dents, but I suck at drawing haha. but htat was the original idea, a car crashed into a rail on a curve on the back..

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
                the coming soon isfrom the shirt that the drifting.com store posted in another thread..and I tried to draw a corolla w/dents, but I suck at drawing haha. but htat was the original idea, a car crashed into a rail on a curve on the back..
                I assume you have PS just take a pic of a real corrola with battle damage, change it to pencil drawing and slap it on a shirt.

Comment

thats a good idea...Im gonna do that here in a while and see what it looks like ..

Comment

heres a new one...I took the car drawing from a member of this site(formula drift). I have Pm'ed him but he hasnt been on in a while so...

I know its rough but ehh you get the idea again..

Comment

seen

i like that, it looks tough. good work.

Comment

Working...
                      X