D1 Grand Prix VIDEO-(DVD VS VHS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Grand Prix VIDEO-(DVD VS VHS)

Do you want Drifting.com to carry the D1 Grand Prix Special Edition Video? If so, how many would prefer the REGION 2 DVD format?
    Region 2 DVD
    72.41%
    VHS
    27.59%

What's the diffrence between the two?

Comment

VHS is fine, it works EVERYWHERE

Comment

could you posibly make it posible to use non american craditcard and mail out side the US as i would like to buy sum stuff and have it sent to the uk PLZ PLZ mr nice drifting.com man

Comment

would buy...but price can't be too high

Comment

so no region 1? if no then uhh why not make it all region? and if thats not possible either... then how much for vhs?

Comment

Originally posted by emission
              What's the diffrence between the two?
              "MOST" DVD players work with only ONE region code.

(2) Two "Suggestions"

#1- REGION-FREE DVD player: (REGION-FREE DVD players can play MULTIPLE region codes, but generally MOST DVD players work with only ONE region code.)

#2 Computer DVD-ROM’s: (SOME Computer DVD-ROM’s can play REGION 2 DVD’s)

Can anyone else add to this?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChE
                would buy...but price can't be too high
                What if it sold for $22.99 for either VHS or DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by WINDING Master
                  "MOST" DVD players work with only ONE region code.

(2) Two "Suggestions"

#1- REGION-FREE DVD player: (REGION-FREE DVD players can play MULTIPLE region codes, but generally MOST DVD players work with only ONE region code.)

#2 Computer DVD-ROM’s: (SOME Computer DVD-ROM’s can play REGION 2 DVD’s)

Can anyone else add to this?
                  mod chip your ps2..

Comment

i have a thing to play backups/imports on ur ps2 without a mod chip for ps2 i dont have a ps2 anymore so if anyone wants it ic an ship it or bring it to D1 its i'll sell it for $30. send me a PM if your interested or want info. its really cool. works perfectly.

and i think id want the DVD. ONLY VHS player is in living room.

Comment

does anyone play REGION(2) DVD's on their computer DVD-ROM's?

Comment

i thought with the ps2 you could change reigon under one of the options menus, am i completely wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by OneShirtChris
                          i thought with the ps2 you could change reigon under one of the options menus, am i completely wrong?
                          I do not think that you can change the region code on an "unmodified" PS2

I am able to play region 2 DVDs on most of the computers that I have tried it on. We heard that most of the computers that were sold within the last 2-3 years can allow you to change the region code.

I don't know if it is the newer DVD-ROMs or the software that makes the difference.

Does anyone know?

Comment

DVD BABY!!!!!

WoOt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingShadow
                              DVD BABY!!!!!

WoOt!!!
                              DriftingShadow, are you able to play REGION (2) DVD's? If so, what type of DVD player do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X