Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Alliance Aces

Read all about it....

Neat idea. With so much talent in professional drifting already, it's getting more and more difficult to get exposure.

Comment

Thats funny, because just today I was wondering when Drift Alliance was going to add members haha. DA= A big batch of sexy badasses, in a strictly nonhomosexual way.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
        Thats funny, because just today I was wondering when Drift Alliance was going to add members haha. DA= A big batch of sexy badasses, in a strictly nonhomosexual way.
        You betcha!

The addition of the Aces has only brought on good response from sponsors, event promoters and also the fans! These guys are true to the real spirit of drifting.
        www.chrisforsberg.com
        www.driftalliance.com
        www.nosdrift.com
        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

I love all these dudes, i can't wait to make our next DVD, also the first demo we did with some of the aces, in Edmonton last weekend, was UNREAL. We are totally sweet.

Aces High
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

So are the Aces considered actual members of Drift Alliance or will they always be the Drift Alliance Aces, kinda like a subgroup?

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
              I love all these dudes, i can't wait to make our next DVD, also the first demo we did with some of the aces, in Edmonton last weekend, was UNREAL. We are totally sweet.

Aces High
              man i hope to see all you guys at formula D up here in washington in a couple weeks! i think addin to the team is a great idea... kinda goes with the whole skate team idea. aces high = grrrrrrrreat song i must add

Comment

Can I be a member, Im off the chain hook heezy or whatever else it takes

Comment

Working...
                X