NICK HOGAN (PRACTICE PHOTOS) Irwindale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICK HOGAN (PRACTICE PHOTOS) Irwindale

Here are some pictures from Nick's practice day.

I did a full interview with him that will be in the sept. issue of C16 magazine.

Personally from watching him today after watching him Sunday night..it was easy to see that when he said it was "an off night" he was definately telling the truth.

Watching him today he was like a completely different driver..MUCH better than what could have been gathered by watching him at the qualifier.

It really shows how much drifting and performance driving in general is as much mental as it is physical and skill based.

On a side note Tanner Foust showed up from his Subaru practice day for the up coming Xgames ..as well as Colin McRae!

Tanner was coaching Nick and helping him out with his lines and angle. After that we all whitnessed history when Colin drove a drift car for the very first time, hopping into the Viper and taking runs like he had been driving the Viper for years.

His first time ever trying to drift in an actual drift car on a drift course and he looked just as good if not better than most of the top American Drivers. If he ever joined Formula D EVERYONE would have to step up their game quite a bit.

Anyway without further adu..here are some pics..

Last edited by MonkeySlide; 08-01-2006, 09:22 PM.

it was a fun day

too bad theres no pics from when tanner and i were getting really close

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Hogan

it was a fun day

too bad theres no pics from when tanner and i were getting really close
      Steve has some really good shots of that, I'll talk to him to see if I can get the posted up here..but chances are hes going to save them for the next issue of C16

Comment

Looks like you guys where having tons of fun. I need to get back out and pratice asap.

Comment

Lookin alot better nice pics thats what I like to see. Love the 350z too.

Comment

Working...
          X