Street Drifting = X_X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Drifting = X_X

I'm sure you have heard the phrase "Keep it on the track" or things against street racing/drifting...here is a good reason why!

RX7 Drift Crash

its not the worst drifting accident im sure...but if you dont want the entire underbelly of your car torn up...keep it on the track...where you can slide right into a huge concrete wall! -_-;

To me it's more about not killing innocent people, and having an ambulance/wrecker near by than scratching up your car.

Comment

yeah I know, track is alot more safer...I was being semi-sarcastic

Comment

I think thats great if you got a track but some places don't have a track so if you don't have the funds to travel far its either streets or find a new hobby. People just gotta be smart about it. Its the dummies that make everyone look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          I think thats great if you got a track but some places don't have a track...
          like Western Canada. Our society is also too liberal and afraid of laywers to open a good track up to the public. Some kids parents always want to sue, and we dont have a common sense law of 'you reap what you sew'

btw, I think i've seen your Camaro drifting on some dvd a few years back. Did you partake in that Signal Auto event? just curious

Comment

hahahha. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
              I think thats great if you got a track but some places don't have a track so if you don't have the funds to travel far its either streets or find a new hobby. People just gotta be smart about it. Its the dummies that make everyone look bad.

hey you need to come back to Project A Spec we updated. hahah peas bro.

Comment

I've seen that happen before. S5 RX7. We just pushed it back out.

Comment

haha. that's cool. i hate when *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that happens.

Comment

I dont have anything against street really, Aslong as its not abunch of stupid kids who just got their licenses..I do it on the street but I always take a friend to watch the road for me..Make sure noone is coming and such..Its just events are only once every couple of months around here and you just cant wait months at a time to drift if you want to be good. Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                    X