ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR Drivers VS DRIFTERS (TOMORROW) ASK HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Drivers VS DRIFTERS (TOMORROW) ASK HERE!!

NASCAR Drivers VS DRIFTERS (TOMORROW) ASK HERE!!

Ask your last minute questions here!

Is Hiraoka gonna kill it like old school Rapid style?
    Yeah you freakin know it!

Comment

what is love?

baby, don't hurt me.

don't hurt me.

no more.

Comment

Are these supposely Nascar drivers race in the same league as Jeff Gordon?

Comment

Yes, in fact Casey Mears subbed for an ill Jeff Gordon at the 2005 Race of Champions.

Robby Gordon is an independent driver in Nextel Cup with a star-studded road racing career including wins in Champ Car.

Greg Biffle is one of Roush Racing's stars with several wins on the year.

Matt Kenseth is currently locked into the Chase for the Championship, sitting second to Jimmie Johnson.

Bill Elliot was the inaugural winner of the Winston Million, holds the all-time average qualifying speed record in NASCAR, and is a multi-time champion (now semi-retired).

Kasey Kahne sits 11th in the points and is a graduate of the demanding USAC open wheel ranks. He's the winningest Dodge driver on the year, and was at one point being groomed for a factory Ford Champ Car ride (also a preliminary candidate for the Red Bull Driver Search).

Comment

Boris Said would kick arse I bet.

Comment

Robbie Gordon also has a long history with offroad racing. I remember reading an article about 6 years ago in Automobile with him in a drifting challenge against the editors, a lotus factory test driver, Tommy Scheckter, and John Heinricy where he did very well.

All of the drivers selected are very exceptional drivers. I'm just sad I'm going to miss this event.

Comment

USAC alumni Bobby East, whose father Bob East runs the legendary Beast (BobEAST ) chassis works, was also one of the drivers in that article as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
                  Yes, in fact Casey Mears subbed for an ill Jeff Gordon at the 2005 Race of Champions.

Robby Gordon is an independent driver in Nextel Cup with a star-studded road racing career including wins in Champ Car.

Greg Biffle is one of Roush Racing's stars with several wins on the year.

Matt Kenseth is currently locked into the Chase for the Championship, sitting second to Jimmie Johnson.

Bill Elliot was the inaugural winner of the Winston Million, holds the all-time average qualifying speed record in NASCAR, and is a multi-time champion (now semi-retired).

Kasey Kahne sits 11th in the points and is a graduate of the demanding USAC open wheel ranks. He's the winningest Dodge driver on the year, and was at one point being groomed for a factory Ford Champ Car ride (also a preliminary candidate for the Red Bull Driver Search).
                  So they all have the ability to turn to the right really well, they just choose not to profesionally.

Comment

Working...
                  X