Why do places like autozone suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do places like autozone suck?

Seriously.. whats wrong with these guys? there like Rice Heaven. no actual performance anything. Kragens sells Axis Metal Master semi metalic brake pads for the 240sx on there website. i go into the local store to see if i can get any delivered in there. They look at me like i was crazy. Look over there computer and see the same 1 or 2 cheap brake pads they always have. I mention it was on there website. They didnt care really. i mean why would i want semi metalic pads on my nissan anyways.

God these places suck. So im left with the option of getting cheap pads, or ordering the ones i want, and hoping i dont get metal on metal contact before they get here..

i also find it funny that all over the store is crap with "NOS" plastered all over it

maybe you need to go to that store Racers or what ever from F@F they might have what your looking for

Comment

Well theres always Super autobacs in Stanton, CA. which is about a 4 hour drive from here.. there expensive but ill bet they have plenty of performance pads for the S13.

Comment

Those places dont suck. They may not be the place for performance parts, but there great for normal parts and matience equip. Seriously, your not going to go to autobacs for a replacement glove box light, are you?

Comment

Oh yea, do ytou need pads? Shoot me a pm and ill get you the good stuff.

Comment

its easy...rice sells...its from a busniess stand point, they could careless because high peroformance parts don't seel fast, they sell slow because they're so expensive. But rice sells, go to ANY performance shop any repituble one and it sells rice, why? because they gotta make a living some how....

rice sells...

Comment

what bothers me is not so much as the stores, but the commercials on TV "get in the zone" and crap. like there was a commercial for advanced auto i think and there was a shelby cobra leaving the parking lot. yeah right like you could find parts for a car like that just sittin on the shelves in there, i have enough of a problem getting in store stuff for my 240sx. (95 240sx's are rare where i live)

Comment

Originally posted by OneShirtChris
                what bothers me is not so much as the stores, but the commercials on TV "get in the zone" and crap. like there was a commercial for advanced auto i think and there was a shelby cobra leaving the parking lot. yeah right like you could find parts for a car like that just sittin on the shelves in there, i have enough of a problem getting in store stuff for my 240sx. (95 240sx's are rare where i live)
                he was buying wax and type R stickers (cobra dude)

Comment

Lol good one. Now they done corrupted Jesse James too. When will the horror stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                    Lol good one. Now they done corrupted Jesse James too. When will the horror stop.
                    When the movies stop.

Comment

autozone doesn't suck.

I bought a 6 quarts of oil, and they gave me a rebate on my oil filter and another rebate on fuel injector cleaner.

Comment

i am so sorry i offended all of you autozone enthusiest... sarcasm..

i just said autozone as an example. its kragens that really pissed me off today...

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          i am so sorry i offended all of you autozone enthusiest... sarcasm..

i just said autozone as an example. its kragens that really pissed me off today...

dude kragens isn't that bad either.

Step into pep boys every once and while..

they have a whole wall dedicated to those fake spinners, and floor mats that say some ridiculous red neck slogan. They even have one wiper conversion kits, and whale tail spoilers.

Comment

i know pepboys is bad. But i didnt say they sucked just because of the rice. it was kragens stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* having NOTHING in the way of performance brake pads for my car.. even after i found out they sold them on there website..

Comment

i was in kragens one day getting oil or something, and a guy walks in and asks the guy if they sell any mopar stuff and the guy behind the counter looks at him dumbfounded, and says i have no clue what that is, and the guy goes dodge stuff. the guy behind the counts syas, ohhhhh ... no we dont sell anythign for dodge.

Comment

Working...
                              X