No announcement yet.

New Project...new engine for my e30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Project...new engine for my e30...

This just came in...thought I share it since it seem like no one is postin anything new projects,'cept for a few..

M50 nonvanos...from a e34...I wanted a 95 m3 s50 engine,but couldn't find one within my budget.,but in the future for sure Im goin s50.So I grab this one,on the cheap style! haha...i kno it looks like im missing some parts..they are actually sittin in a box..haha..I'll try to keep a update log or sumthing of my process...i'll be takin pics for sure tho..hehe

and for those that didn't already know, its goin into my e30...this e30:

I wonder if we have any bmw guys in here

Sick. Are you gonna turbo it?

nice E30, too.

Comment

damn, you are tempting me to get an e30 again. hehe. good luck w/ the swap. you should have wicked power after this. the motor is going to sit flush against the firewall but you should be ok.

Comment

Nice Ride

E30 are a really nice platform to start with..

I have an E36 325is which i converted to a 3.2 from an M3, and now its has a custom turbo which dose need tuning and widebody.

here is just a few pics..
        tell me what u think.

Lance
        PS I lookin to get information on the drift scene please refure any information to my email account.

ldmiller8@yahoo.com

Comment

Rock what you got Frank!

Comment

there's a guy on the east coast that put a rotary engine into an e30. pretty neat; idea.

Comment

Cool, Dam I glad to see some BMW people here...
              I just dropped M20 into my e30

I am far from done...missing turbo and few other minor things
              But I love the car...
              I had bmw e30 325e turbo before,,,she is retired now...

And our team had also e34 BMW 535 turbo little over 400hp...www.ter-tech.com

Now building also e36 328 turbo car....and also M3 e30...
              Plus one guy in our team is building a MB 190...

Comment

thx guys...i just start pullin off stuff today..lol
                slowly workin on it...still waiting to mod up some parts...:P

Comment

Cool projects! I took an e36 m3 out the other day, rotates super quick but damn I loved that motor. What is the engine code for the m3 motors? I know nothing of german cars.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
                    Cool projects! I took an e36 m3 out the other day, rotates super quick but damn I loved that motor. What is the engine code for the m3 motors? I know nothing of german cars.
                    the 95 m3 motor(obd I) are S50..i originally wanted to get that motor $$ was short lol

the later e36 m3 96+ are s52

Comment

Don't forget E30 M3 motors.. S14.

The 4 cyclinder that is one of the stongest blocks ever. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing insanity. Get S14 engine, turbo it, run good gas. Be done.

Comment

how can i forget s14 alot of the nissan s14 guys get confuse we im talkin about the m3 s14 engine lol...but yea they are badass engines but dam are they $$$ you'll be lucky to find one for under 3000, and rebuilting them are $$$ too haha..

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_ View Post
                          Don't forget E30 M3 motors.. S14.

The 4 cyclinder that is one of the stongest blocks ever. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing insanity. Get S14 engine, turbo it, run good gas. Be done.
                          Plus e30 m3's are the sex.

Comment

That's sweet you're building an E30 drift car. I have an E30 M3 and I have a S14. My friends got really confused the first time I told them about the engine in my M3, that was before I even knew what a Nissan S14 was!!

My friend started drifting in his E30 years ago. Man he used to drift that thing everywhere!!

My friend Joe Funk here in Portland has a ton of used BMW parts, if you need anything, give him a call. He has so many parts it's crazy.

His shop number is 503-327-6444

Comment

Originally posted by Cone View Post
                              That's sweet you're building an E30 drift car. I have an E30 M3 and I have a S14. My friends got really confused the first time I told them about the engine in my M3, that was before I even knew what a Nissan S14 was!!

My friend started drifting in his E30 years ago. Man he used to drift that thing everywhere!!

My friend Joe Funk here in Portland has a ton of used BMW parts, if you need anything, give him a call. He has so many parts it's crazy.

His shop number is 503-327-6444
                              hey joe funk i know him on the e30 fourms(r3vlimited)...i asked him if he had any s50's for sale sadly he didn't

Comment

Working...
                              X