prices on keioffice suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices on keioffice suspension

i went to the site but eveything is in japanese and in japanese money...so i'm askin what's the price on the Type-TD II form kei-office. thanks much app.in american please...hehe..

Whats so hard about using a translator and currency converter

Comment

curreny converter

edit: you didnt specify your car, so the prices range from 1,230-1846 on the website. Get me your car and ill tell you the exact.

note:you can prolly find them cheaper somewhere else...
      Last edited by driftmunky; 02-09-2004, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Its not the same. US prices are not just the yen conversion. You have to take in account shipping and dealer fees.

Comment

Originally posted by driftmunky
          curreny converter

edit: you didnt specify your car, so the prices range from 1,230-1846 on the website. Get me your car and ill tell you the exact.

note:you can prolly find them cheaper somewhere else...
          89-94 240sx fastback...

Comment

ok well jspec.com has kei office xr coilovers for s13 and s14, if thats what you want them for than your set.We have This is the info from jspec.com,a set of brand new Kei Office top of the line XR coilover kit instock for s13 and one set for s14. A must for anyone who appreciate quality, design by keiichi himself for drift spec. Inverted shock design with light weight components. 16way adjustable. $1,980 shipped in the 48 states for s13 version. $2,000 shipped in the 48 states for s14 version.

Comment

www.driftspeed.com my friend. kei office ships them to the shops door. ANYONE else who claims to sell kei office just gets them from someone else, like j-spec. j-spec gets theirs from someone else too, like autolink.

available kits:

ST (exclusive 86 corolla susp)
              XR
              XT-A
              XT
              D1-SPEC
              Last edited by Coiloverkid; 02-10-2004, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Hey, i want a drift speed shirt. Hook it up

Comment

Auto link gets them strait from Kei to. I have been to many meetings with Kei and Autolink as well as APC.

Comment

Working...
                  X