check this sweet Z video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this sweet Z video

i dont know if any of you have seen this but here goes..

http://servinitup.com/videos/240z.mpeg

the car belongs to some guy named Darius its a 6 speed supercharged lt1 powered 240z he even whips some circles at the end haha..its nicest Z ive ever seen..one day my car will be like his..
    Last edited by d r i f t swift; 02-09-2004, 09:29 PM.

WOW
    ive seen that part where he pops the clutch and smokes while hes just drivin in some other vid
    but i didnt know it was a blown vette motor
    damn that was nice
    i think my fav part was at the beggining when it was on the exhaust and you could here the blower
    very nice....any more?

Comment

nah sorry thats the only video ive got of his car..i wish there was more..

Comment

I'll take 4. One in each of the primary colors. What? What's that? They aren't free? Damn. Now I'm sad.

Comment

yeah man if i owned that car id never have any tread on my tires.

Comment

that dude, Darius is a professional stunt rider(motorcycles). you can visit his site at www.darius240z.com . hes pretty damn good. hes got some vids out. one of them is called Servin It Up. worth the watch.

Comment

yeah i know about his website ..have you seen his projects? i like his ducati powered go kart haha man id be scared as hell to ride something like that

Comment

LT1

Hehe, can you say "Chev-Z"? Great car and all, but i would have kept a nissan engine in that beauty.

Comment

ughh...

sorry but this is SOOO OLD...

Comment

this is my stamp of approval that it looks great or kicks ars

Comment

SO WHAT IF ITS OLD..it might be old to you and me and all the other Z drivers ..i just thought i should share to everyone else on the board. but yeah ok.

Comment

Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS© S30
                        ughh...

sorry but this is SOOO OLD...
                        dont hate! Please be kind in your coments were cleanin up this place

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

agreed... sorry...

I just yeh... after a while you get tired of stuff you see for a long time.. this video came up about a 1 1/2 ago.. on Z car forums.. so.. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by GotPhoRPS13

this is my stamp of approval that it looks great or kicks ars
                              Haha i made a remix of that guys song for fun. not too bad.

Anyways, its would have been better if it was small block ford instead of chevy if he was gonna take out the nissan. LOL Im not too big on puttin motors from diff. man. in other cars, especially SBC. ::thumbs down:: Almost bought an older Z myself though.

Comment

Working...
                              X