Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Irwindale

FORMULA D Irwindale

Please post your feedback on this thread.

I rule.
    I had fun.
    Last edited by Brian; 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM.

Comment

great event. I had 1 very very minor issue, but it was handled quickly by the FD guys, so it's not even worthy of posting

I wish Forsberg didn't crash so that I could have finished the shoot this week... o well!

I also wish Haraguchi didn't spin on the big bank, I would have loved to have seen how he would have done in a full run.

I wish Irwindale had double the seating so more people could have experienced the event

I wish i could have watched from the grand stands, the suite, and the photo pit all at once

see where this is going? this event rocked!

Comment

This is the first time I have ever been to a Formula D event, and overall I was super impressed

I was working with HPI Racing this weekend, doing RC drift demoes and the such, but I came Friday to setup the track and take watch some of practice. By the time I was going to leave the tech inspection tent was supposed to be setup next to our track, where our display tent was supposed to be, I got a bit worried to be honest, but when I let the FD staff know what was up they responded and got it cleared up in less than 5 minutes, something that I have never seen when I have done work with HPI at venues like D1 or GT Live.

Along side this, all the staff was super friendly and excited to see us, something that I have never actually seen from any major event's staff. Along side this, the event schedule and flexibility on the unloading and setup were by far the best I have expierenced so far. With the combination of great staff that are willing to listen, flexibility and understanding for the vendors and drivers, and an overall friendly atmosphere I cant help but praise you guys!

It just bums me out now because I have to wait till the end of next year to do it again!

Thanks FD!
        -randy

Comment

Originally posted by uchi_san_saikos View Post
          This is the first time I have ever been to a Formula D event, and overall I was super impressed

I was working with HPI Racing this weekend, doing RC drift demoes and the such, but I came Friday to setup the track and take watch some of practice. By the time I was going to leave the tech inspection tent was supposed to be setup next to our track, where our display tent was supposed to be, I got a bit worried to be honest, but when I let the FD staff know what was up they responded and got it cleared up in less than 5 minutes, something that I have never seen when I have done work with HPI at venues like D1 or GT Live.

Along side this, all the staff was super friendly and excited to see us, something that I have never actually seen from any major event's staff. Along side this, the event schedule and flexibility on the unloading and setup were by far the best I have expierenced so far. With the combination of great staff that are willing to listen, flexibility and understanding for the vendors and drivers, and an overall friendly atmosphere I cant help but praise you guys!

It just bums me out now because I have to wait till the end of next year to do it again!

Thanks FD!
          -randy
          LB should be in april

Comment

Working...
          X