Driftshowoff comes to Houston TX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driftshowoff comes to Houston TX!

Driftshowoff comes to Houston, Texas for the first time!

Venue: Gulf Greyhound Park
    Date: April 10, 2004
    Time: 11am - 6pm
    Ticket: $15
    Pre-Sale Ticket: $12
    Pro Exhibition: Team Falken More TBA...

Drift Clinic: $100 - Advanced/Intermediate Drift Clinic and Competition

Car Show: $50 - SHOWOFF Carshow

Need more info? Want to compete in the show or drifting?
    Click here!

If you have any questions please reply and I'll help out as much as I can! Thanks!

-Yukio

Hmmm... Houston but not Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth. This sucks. I'll never get to see a drift event within 4 hours of my home. I'm disappointed in you Mr. Showoff. Now I'm gonna go cry in my closet.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
      Hmmm... Houston but not Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth. This sucks. I'll never get to see a drift event within 4 hours of my home. I'm disappointed in you Mr. Showoff. Now I'm gonna go cry in my closet.
      My apologies. I know Texas is very big and we're sorry that we can't accomidate everyone.

Well, I promise you won't be disapointed. It may be worth the drive.

Hope to see you there.

Comment

You know what? I actually just now thought it over again and I'm glad I'll have a much better chance of seeing it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
          You know what? I actually just now thought it over again and I'm glad I'll have a much better chance of seeing it this time.
          A bunch of people will be comming down from where you are comming from. It's best if someone can orginize a caravan from there.

If I get some info on a caravan, I will post it up. See you there.

Comment

Im in H-town and I must be ahead of the game, cuzz ive know about this since the last drift meet at Gulf Greyhound, last month. HAHA I cant wait I will be there for sure, do I get a discount for being a local drifter, going to comp., and being a member of this site? JK. Do you happen to know a japanesse kid named RYAN?
            Owner of Smove Performance?

Comment

hopefully me and my team will show up....HOPEFULLY...

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
                Im in H-town and I must be ahead of the game, cuzz ive know about this since the last drift meet at Gulf Greyhound, last month. HAHA I cant wait I will be there for sure, do I get a discount for being a local drifter, going to comp., and being a member of this site? JK. Do you happen to know a japanesse kid named RYAN?
                Owner of Smove Performance?
                Yeah, I just wanted to start spreading the word about it.

There are discount tickets on the site and there are discount fliers/coupons at local shops and there will be more at the Houston Auto Show the week of the event.

As for knowing a Japanese Kid named Ryan, I only know of one and he's the owner of a Sound shop.

See you all there!

Comment

woo hoo I m going !

Comment

Dai Yoshihara will be drifting as a special guest. Dai is the US D1 Driver for Pacific Rim/I love Racing.com

He will be there either his OWN personal S14 from Japan or the D1 S13.

We will post up more info. See you guys there!

Comment

I’m driving in from Austin for the Clinic. I hope I’m not being too optimistic about being “intermediate.”
                      Anyway, anyone else from Austin area want to caravan down Friday afternoon? The clinic driver’s meeting starts at 7 or 8am I think so being there the night before is a good idea. Also I might need to stop for repairs during the drive from Austin- my Drift S13 is used to 20 minute sessions not road trips!

Comment

Update for Driftshowoff

American Pro D1 Drifter Dai Yoshihara from Pacific Rim / I Love Racing.com will be there with EITHER the D1 S13 OR his own personal S14 from Japan to showcase his talent for the great people of Houston!

Dai came in 2nd Place at Last year's Driftshowoff at the Second Irwindale comp. Come down and meet the Pro's from Falken Tire and Dai Yoshihara!

See you all there!

Last edited by DriftShowoff; 02-16-2004, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftDisciple
                          I’m driving in from Austin for the Clinic. I hope I’m not being too optimistic about being “intermediate.”
                          Anyway, anyone else from Austin area want to caravan down Friday afternoon? The clinic driver’s meeting starts at 7 or 8am I think so being there the night before is a good idea. Also I might need to stop for repairs during the drive from Austin- my Drift S13 is used to 20 minute sessions not road trips!
                          My husband and I are coming from Austin too. I'll see if he's planning to leave around the same time. Otherwise we'll just see ya'll there.
                          Come on everyone! Drive or catch a ride, just be there!!

Comment

does the event go on even if it rains? wondering cause most likely itll rain down here in s fl when they come. it'll be most interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                              does the event go on even if it rains? wondering cause most likely itll rain down here in s fl when they come. it'll be most interesting...
                              As of right now, it's rain or shine. Besides, drifting in the rain is more interesting.

Let me know if there are any more questions, let me know!

Comment

Working...
                              X