• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO PREVIEW- Formula D Irwindale

UPDATE 11-1
    segment 2 is up! follow the link below!

EDIT

had 3 cams setup for top 32

First segment is up, probably be about a total of 8 segments (2 top 32 runs a car, 64 runs)

check back for updates

i spent maybe an hour putting that together, didnt really spend that much time on levels or meshing perfectly, just trying to get something up. Plus its been about 5 years since ive edited video

http://www.floridaracing.org/vid/
    Last edited by markshatchi86; 11-01-2006, 07:32 PM.

Nice angles! Looks good.

Comment

thanks.

you need to update your avitar pic tyler lol, or give it to conrad.

Comment

updateddddddddddd

Comment

Good job Mark,
          I kno wthese video's are all for the "love of the game" and not to get paid so I'm psyched you went to all these great lengths.

Is Bueno and can't wait to see what you can do next year since you made it to a few events this year!

Comment

that vette is the sex

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
              Good job Mark,
              I kno wthese video's are all for the "love of the game" and not to get paid so I'm psyched you went to all these great lengths.

Is Bueno and can't wait to see what you can do next year since you made it to a few events this year!
              i have clients for pics, none for vids.

I go out to the events and honestly, I could care less if I actually sell any shots or videos. I go out there because I love to shoot drifting more then any other sport. Plus its always a nice and laid back environment.

i made 4 out of the 7 races this year, (3 last year) would have been 6 out of 7 but i had other obligations. I am going to shoot for 5+ next season.

Comment

exceptional as always mark. cudos on the c16 article

Comment

Lookin good, Mark. Maybe G4 should hire you to cover some video shots.

Comment

Originally posted by John Yim View Post
                    Lookin good, Mark. Maybe G4 should hire you to cover some video shots.
                    I concure.

Comment

upppppppppdddddddddaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeedddd dddddd

Comment

great video. good quality great sound quality. only thing that needs working on is the video shaking. the only reason that sticks outs is b/c everything else is so good. what kind of video camera is used on these videos?

Comment

the camera shakes bc it is focal locked, i.e. at full zoom. its a GL2 so there is no shoulder mount, plus having to dodge thru 15+ photographers heads.

which is why the 1st angle looks better. its an XL2 with plenty of zoom, shoulder mounted and no one to dodge thru.

Comment

ah! i c. don't take my comment negatively tho. just some constructive criticism

Comment

Nice......

Comment

Working...
                              X