• Show
Clear All

• Pics of my car in S3 Magazine

Let me know what you think.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

So are those fenders heavier than frp fenders...?

Comment

I'm not sure. These are pretty light though.

Comment

Needs to be lowered.

Rims are whack.

I hate CF that's unpainted especially a whole front in.

Comment

I love S3 magazine. Great pics!
          However, the fact that your sponsor owns part of the mag certainly didnt hurt your chances for getting in the mag.

Comment

I can't believe how many REALLY ugly 240s have been featured in magazines lately. It is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              I can't believe how many REALLY ugly 240s have been featured in magazines lately. It is insane.
              not all of us rock primer paint jobs, mr. cool guy

Comment

primer paint jobs are *Censored**Censored**Censored* as well.

im not digging the cheapo wheels and unpainted carbon fenders..i can deal with the hood, but not the fenders.

but hey, everyone's taste is different.

Comment

TopHat has nothing to do with S3 and hasn't for months. Cooper tires also had a say in the winner. Does TopHat have ownership with them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
                    I love S3 magazine. Great pics!
                    However, the fact that your sponsor owns part of the mag certainly didnt hurt your chances for getting in the mag.
                    Heh actually, new ownership has that magazine. My brother sold out of that magazine months ago. Matter of fact, Codys car was in conention with this one for the cover, clearly he had a much bigger inside connection being part owner. Cooper tires chose who they wanted, don't crap on his day. You are bigger than that Chris.

To A.I.
                    As for being lowered, the fenders had to be rolled to get the tires in there. Maybe you mean the car needs a body kit to LOOK lower. If you think a body kit makes a Drift car, you need to step back and rethink things through. I like the front END on that car.

Different tastes for different people. I've driven and slid that car and it rocks. Cheapo wheels be damned, that thing gets it done.
                    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 11-01-2006, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
                      Heh actually, new ownership has that magazine. My brother sold out of that magazine months ago. Matter of fact, Codys car was in conention with this one for the cover, clearly he had a much bigger inside connection being part owner. Cooper tires chose who they wanted, don't crap on his day. You are bigger than that Chris.
                      no kidding? So does Cody still have ownership in it or is his still just the art director? (I don't get to talk to those guys much anymore). Any why did Cooper Tires make the final call?
                      Personally... I like the car. Its one of the best projects to come out of THP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post

To A.I.
                        As for being lowered, the fenders had to be rolled to get the tires in there. Maybe you mean the car needs a body kit to LOOK lower. If you think a body kit makes a Drift car, you need to step back and rethink things through. I like the front END on that car.

Different tastes for different people. I've driven and slid that car and it rocks. Cheapo wheels be damned, that thing gets it done.
                        brian is just bent at the world. He can't buy style if it was on sale at walmart. don't mind him

Comment

i can dig it. it doesnt need sideskirts n sh!t. it looks lik3 it means business. as for the wheels... what the f*ck is wrong with you people saying they are ugly? *smack upside ur head*

how wide are those meats out back?

Comment

god that thing is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                              Needs to be lowered.

Rims are whack.

I hate CF that's unpainted especially a whole front in.
                              +1, not a fan of the CF fender

probably +1 to Brian's remark about lame 240's in magazines but I stopped my subscriptions except R&T and MT

Hey its better than my car though...

Comment

Working...
                              X