Dd13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dd13

ok i reeely sorry if this has been answered somewhere else... ok i clicked search and put DD13 and all i got was the subliminal message link and DD12 links. ok so i went to the california speedway website to look for DD13 on the event calendar... and its not there... wtf... so i look on the drifting.com frontpage and see DD13 and i go oh haha no sh!t... so i clikc it and it goes text not available for DD13... so im like wtf? and all i get for DD under events is DD9 and wasnt that a long *Censored**Censored**Censored* time ago? so anywayz i need info on where DD13 is if its not california speedway and how much to get in to be a speculator... also do they let you bring digital cameras and video cameras? i saw somewhere that u needed special permission or some crap like that. ok well anyone who answers thanks.

Re: Dd13

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
    ok i reeely sorry if this has been answered somewhere else... ok i clicked search and put DD13 and all i got was the subliminal message link and DD12 links. ok so i went to the california speedway website to look for DD13 on the event calendar... and its not there... wtf... so i look on the drifting.com frontpage and see DD13 and i go oh haha no sh!t... so i clikc it and it goes text not available for DD13... so im like wtf? and all i get for DD under events is DD9 and wasnt that a long *Censored**Censored**Censored* time ago? so anywayz i need info on where DD13 is if its not california speedway and how much to get in to be a speculator... also do they let you bring digital cameras and video cameras? i saw somewhere that u needed special permission or some crap like that. ok well anyone who answers thanks.
    go to:
    www.driftday.com

simple as that.
    yes it will be at fontana California Speedway
    and spectating will be free.

Comment

so dumb of me... sorry

Comment

They really frown upon spectators there. This is about learning, not showing off...if spectators are there, it makes people uncomfortable...wich isn't a good learning environment...

Comment

i wish i could go to dd13, drift clinic + 20th aniv. 4age meet!

Comment

well im gunna go watch anyway. im not wasting another entire saturday in vetura on the computer at drifting.com. dammit i need a camcorder.

Comment

hehe I don't blame you. Just go around and talk to the people driving, talk to the instructors...at least get something out of it for yourself...

Comment

You better watch out too...

Originally posted by S13Silviagirl
                They really frown upon spectators there. This is about learning, not showing off...if spectators are there, it makes people uncomfortable...wich isn't a good learning environment...
                This chick just got here coupe outta paint, she'll be all up in there.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                  dammit i need a camcorder.
                  hehehe got a camcorder to use!

Comment

Working...
                  X