RE Amemiya D1 Car Purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Amemiya D1 Car Purchased

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just completed the purchase of the RE Amemiya D1 FD. We'll be bringing it to the states in a couple of months once all of the paperwork with the EPA is finished. This is the second of three transactions that we've done this year, the first being the Top Secret D1 S15 and then just a few days ago the Top Secret Time Attack R34.

If anyone is looking for a D1 car for purchase or promotional use, just let me know. Details can be found here.
    http://www.bespokeventures.com/blog/

-John
    Bulletproof Automotive

interesting only $65k for the re-amemiya fd...

Comment

wow man ifu can throw cash down like that i want in on this good stuff^_^ congra on the new rides! now take a few cars and run Formula D

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER View Post
        wow man ifu can throw cash down like that i want in on this good stuff^_^ congra on the new rides! now take a few cars and run Formula D
        +1. i was gonna say that. i could never not use cars like that. i would goto walmart and school in that. just imagine the looks you'll get

Comment

dam those are some nice early x-mas presents lol...

Originally posted by slideways2004 View Post
          +1. i was gonna say that. i could never not use cars like that. i would goto walmart and school in that. just imagine the looks you'll get
          lmao!...same here brotha

Comment

Working...
          X