D1 Hotel reservations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Hotel reservations

Were staying at the Four Points by Sheraton in Monrovia as our "official hotel".

79 bucks a night. Ok.

Lets get a head count PLEASE. The hotel is 5 mins to the track so were set. Free shuttle service for anyone who needs it to.

So head count!!!!!!!! Id plan for Friday and Saturday night. That wait you can sleep in on sat and not have to drive and still be there to beat the crowds.

Lucky, i gotta roll out by 630 am . wait what am I talking about this is D1 not DD13. I'll be out there in 30 mins. I can drop off name tags at driftspeed, speed alliance, and any where else.

Comment

kk

Comment

bump

Comment

count me in

ill be there post the adress and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* so when i take the long 100000 hour drive down ill just go strait there

Comment

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/site/hotels.asp

Comment

I'll be staying at the Four Points...coming down from Canada

It'd be great if I could hop in with you guys.

Comment

Of course

Comment

I'm supposed to get hooked up with a room but if it falls through I'll be there. coming from Arkansas.

Comment

fainally put to use me working at a hotel, big hook-up.

Comment

Hey...soarer,chaser, whats up man? How goes the SC plans? Dude, you live in Ak, you should have said something earlier. Im in NE TX. Look me up in Irwindale.

Oh and I dont know where Im staying. Chas do you know? TP, long drive? Im driving straight through from TX.

Comment

Come stay at our hotel.

Comment

Well Im stayin with Phil and the rest of the DC admins and mods. I just didnt know if you'd talked to him. I havent asked where we are stayin yet. Prob somethin I need to do soon.

Comment

Yea, i was gonna stay with you guys but nothing happend. Hope your in the same hotel. We need to throw a party.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
                              Hey...soarer,chaser, whats up man? How goes the SC plans? Dude, you live in Ak, you should have said something earlier. Im in NE TX. Look me up in Irwindale.

Oh and I dont know where Im staying. Chas do you know? TP, long drive? Im driving straight through from TX.
                              Yeah. Where's our D1 Grand Prix? I don't know much about Irwindale Speedway, but Texas Motor Speedway has plenty of pluses over that place in my opinion. Things like a.) hotel at the track, b.) big infield road course, c.) huge parking lot and an overall huge complex. And if that's not enough I bet it helps out the convenience issue. I'm pretty sure those people from Florida and other places in the east would like not driving the extra 1500 or so miles.

Just had to get that out of my system.

Comment

Working...
                              X