MCN Sport to represent Europe at D1 World Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCN Sport to represent Europe at D1 World Finals

MCN Sport is proud to announce that we will be representing Europe at Irwindale Speedway on December 16th as part of the D1 World All Star weekend.

Following my performances at the 2005/2006 D1 Exhibitions at Silverstone, D1 Corporation has invited me to compete as part of the All Star Match at Irwindale. It was touch and go as to whether I would be attending but once Phil and Damien where chosen to represent Europe I knew I was in with a shout.

The car has been extremely successful this year, and I hope that it will be equally as competitive around the Irwindale Speedway.

With just over one month until the big event, my Corolla has now been despatched to the USA and will be followed out by our team in advance of the D1 Weekend for some pre event testing at Irwindale.

I am eagerly looking forward to competing at the D1 All-star weekend and proud to be representing my sponsors, Hankook Tyres, Abbey Motorsport and also my fellow Irish & European drifters at this event. Rest assured, I will be giving it 110% in order to claim some USA and Japanese scalps in the name of European drifting.

In light of the current D1GB climate, I appreciate the complications and sympathise with Buff, Tim and Brett. However, an invitation to compete amongst the world’s best drifters is an awesome opportunity that I cannot refuse. I hope that the support of European drifting will be behind all three of us heading over to Irwindale in December, I know Phil & Damien will be trying equally as hard as I will.

Darren McNamara
    MCN Sport

Last edited by Prodrift; 11-15-2006, 04:50 PM.

Awesome! We look forward to seeing competitors from other countries coming to run with us in Irwindale. I have seen this corolla run and it is by far one of the best out there!
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Yo Chris!

Buttsy here, be cool to see you guys again! Do you wanna???

Comment

Im actually going now to support another hachi driver.

-Al

Comment

damn, Darren. Beat me to it! i was waiting for some other emails before I posted the list...

I'm SUPER excited that you're coming to the states! i've been a cult follower of yours for a while now...

sucks that Taka isn't driving, but I'm sure you'll represent well for the Hachi drivers!

Comment

Congrats - good to see everything worked out for you.

now go get those yanks!

Comment

Awesome, glad to see you guys are gonna make it out.

Comment

Way to go Darren! See you there!!
                Hubert Young
                KORE 8 Films

Comment

That is awesome! Look forward to seeing you guys!
                  Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Amazing !!!

Good luck Darren

Stephane.

Comment

cant wait to see some european flavor at the event

Comment

Working...
                      X