Nor Cal Drift Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal Drift Events

I don't know if I am missing anything but NorCal drifting events are hiding somewhere. Drift Battle has nothing, NCDA has nothing...is it because altamont is closed right now?...becuase if it is, we need to pick some other venues or something. Am I wrong on this or what?

Originally posted by AaronConklin View Post
    I don't know if I am missing anything but NorCal drifting events are hiding somewhere. Drift Battle has nothing, NCDA has nothing...is it because altamont is closed right now?...becuase if it is, we need to pick some other venues or something. Am I wrong on this or what?
    Yes, Altamont is closed until March at which time we will have a full season of events for everyone in Nor-Cal (or where ever you are).

It's just a matter of having time to do these things... if you're not aware the reason we're able to bring these events to life is because we have great paying, DEMANDING jobs. But we're doing things in the background just stay tuned.

I'm only speaking for us... I don't know what's up with the other orgs.

Comment

so is drift battle going to be putting something on in march..or is everything still tentative?

Comment

Will there be practice events at all, or is it going to be all Pro-am stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin View Post
          so is drift battle going to be putting something on in march..or is everything still tentative?
          They have a whole season booked with altamont i think. So there is a chance for an event in march. Just wait and get your car ready because drift battle will make sure everyone knows when the next drift event in norcal will be.

Will there be practice events at all, or is it going to be all Pro-am stuff?
          Practice and comps is my guess.

Comment

sounds like a party...

Comment

We're working to finalize dates for next year starting in March at Altamont and other venues. We will let everyone know (or at least try by posting on the larger forums) when the schedule is ready on our site.

They will not all be Pro-Am events most will be practices. There may be one Pro-Am event pending confirmation with FD Pro-Am. We are discussing the possibility of an inter-org series comp like Just Drift does. We're doing our best with the limited time/resources we have. Stay tuned.

Comment

Oh god, I'm so there. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTBATTLE View Post
                  They will not all be Pro-Am events most will be practices.

that the most nicest thing i heard all year....cuz i thought norcal was dead compared to events in socal..

better start saving up for them tires ya'll!!!

Comment

I've been keeping my eye out for NorCal events, dont see much, hope more will appear in 07. My buddy gleb is determined to bring his s-chassie south of Mt. Shasta for some events.

NissanPacific.com
                    EOPerformance.net

Comment

We just finalized our schedule with Altamont Motorsports Park today. We will have 8 events starting in March. You can check our website for the full schedule and event details. Registration will fill up fast as usual so stay tuned for registration opening for the first event in the very near future.

Comment

Working...
                      X