SR20DET powered Cressida??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR20DET powered Cressida??

it runs. not 100 percent finished but its driveable. needs some tuning/timing done but its fast as is.

i have a crappy little video here
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1449068523

looks good, heres what mine sounds like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI70R_iJ8H4

fife

Comment

Originally posted by idrivetoys View Post
      looks good, heres what mine sounds like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI70R_iJ8H4

fife
      dude, come over. it's only like a 10 hour drive. haha. we will probably meet up at an event some day down around your way. just have to wait and see what next seasons schedule looks like.

Comment

i love it two of my favorite car companies in one. how long did that take to get done?

Comment

Originally posted by technik View Post
          i love it two of my favorite car companies in one. how long did that take to get done?
          yeah, the Toysan or would it be Nisota?

well, since most of it was done by myself and at 4 hours a weekend on some weekends because of back order on parts and hold ups like that........ 5 months. but in terms of actual hours of true work. around 60 or so? If you have 4 guys, one can weld and fab, one can wrench, one can wire and one can just be there to help out. it shouldn't take more then a week to do the swap if you work 10 - 12 hours a day. now if the mounts can be pre fabbed, the drive shaft made in advance and you have all the parts on hand for the swap. it can probably be done in less then 40 hours?

Comment

awesome to finally see this thing done and it looks great

and heres a name: Toysan Cresilvia??? i like it

Comment

Originally posted by Toycoma View Post
              dude, come over. it's only like a 10 hour drive. haha. we will probably meet up at an event some day down around your way. just have to wait and see what next seasons schedule looks like.

ha, what part of NJ are you in, its only 4 hours and some change to trenton, im a mere 45 min south of DC, but i think the furthest even north i typically made with the rolla was Falken at fedex field and summit point events aka hyperfest and the shenandoah circuit practice events. However i do not have a license so getting places is difficult.

Fife

Comment

Originally posted by idrivetoys View Post
                ha, what part of NJ are you in, its only 4 hours and some change to trenton, im a mere 45 min south of DC, but i think the furthest even north i typically made with the rolla was Falken at fedex field and summit point events aka hyperfest and the shenandoah circuit practice events. However i do not have a license so getting places is difficult.

Fife
                I am 1 hour south of trenton. but i am south east of there. so you would come up 95 and then take at least a half hour to get to where i live. and there isn't anywhere to drift here. whats up with
                shenandoah? one of my teammates when there with Rich from DG trials to test the place and we were supoose to do a demo there and do some comps but things never worked out.

Comment

We had a practice event there this past weekend, i just spectated but BSR actually holds the event, check lookoutdrift for more info on it

fife

Comment

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1466998741

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1466977450

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=1466990861

footage is crappy because its a digital camera but atleast it has sound. we plan on shooting real video this weekend hopefully.
                    Last edited by Toycoma; 11-23-2006, 11:15 PM.

Comment

cressarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

are you using later model cress frotn fenders/headlights/hood with an s14 bumper on a 2nd gen cress?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                          are you using later model cress frotn fenders/headlights/hood with an s14 bumper on a 2nd gen cress?
                          no its a x8 cressida 89-92 model. the front bumper was actual for a 96 accord that i re cut and fiberglassed back together and put on with zip ties. I don't know how its still on with only 4 zip ties holding it on. i want to get a front bumper for a late model s14 though because it will fit the car a lot better with a lot less work.

Comment

Hey Toycoma, Did we tell you how we ripped the streets of Rockaway sideways with your car all night before you picked it up? We were racing turbo Z's minivans and other fast cars. Then Rob was bouncng it off redline for about 30 minutes...he called it R&D. Then Rob drove nude with the heat on and got your seats all sweaty. Then we let a homeless guy sleep in it

but yeah, your car is awesome, now lets see it sideways before we make videos of our own with your car

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                              Hey Toycoma, Did we tell you how we ripped the streets of Rockaway sideways with your car all night before you picked it up? We were racing turbo Z's minivans and other fast cars. Then Rob was bouncng it off redline for about 30 minutes...he called it R&D. Then Rob drove nude with the heat on and got your seats all sweaty. Then we let a homeless guy sleep in it

but yeah, your car is awesome, now lets see it sideways before we make videos of our own with your car
                              stop lying. the heat doesn't work. but i was wondering wtf that smell was from.
                              O and by the way, Rob and I went out tandem drifting all over Rockaway with your car last night. but don't worry, we didn't fix your turbo issue.

and here are some new pics of the car and valve cover

here are some pictures.
                              Painted the valve cover House of Kolor Cobalt Blue.

Last edited by Toycoma; 11-26-2006, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X