ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you were a senior in Highschool didn't you hate it when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you were a senior in Highschool didn't you hate it when...

Hi everyone!
    this is going to be a thread dedicated to venting some stress that you had back when you were a senior in Highschool or whenever. So, let's all come together to sing kumbaya and wish evil voodoo spells on those we hate! Haha..

I guess I'll start since I started this thing huh?
    Back when I was going to James Campbell Highschool on Oahu, Hawaii, I always oogled at the cars in the parking lot or the cars that would drive up to drop off students. I was a freshman at the time and had dreams of owning an Acura Integra GS-R. Fast forward three years later when I was a senior. I learned about drifting through the Option videos and turned away from the dark side of the import culture. I learned that rear wheel drive was the way to go and that a 240sx was what I needed.

I was 17 years old and I bought my first car a 95 240SX SE that I found at Hickam Airforce Base for $6100 with the money that I had saved from working at Chuck E Cheese's as a costume member. Yes, yes, yes I was Chuck and all the other characters. Anyway, Ifelt good going to school with my new used car that I had bought all with my own money until I started seeing freshmans, sophomores, juniors, sometiems even seniors driving their cars that their parents buy them. It's not just because their parents bought them their car either. It's the fact that one day you see them driving a nice totally stock car and the next day or two, it's already redone along with a fresh paint job of a different color every week.

Man, if I only came from a rich family that provided everything for me. But then again having put together my car with my own money gives me a sense of pride that a spoiled kid will never have.

I'm done next?

uumm

im not a senior, lol can I still participate?

Comment

You sure can!

Hell, it's been almost four years since I was a senior!

Comment

well,

im a 5th year senior because of hanging out in tha parking lot and going on boba runs instead of sticking in class and learning something... ::shaking head:: ive learned my lesson tho... STAY IN SCHOOL... hehe, ill make it.. and graduate over this summer...

Comment

Hehe I just graduated last Thrusday!!! So yea I gots some stuff to *itch about hehe. Mostly though was walking to school, even though I did get a ride sometimes to school from friends. But finally I gotz my money and I'm gonna get a car this week. Hopefully before Wed, so my boyfriend can check out the engine and such. Yay!

Comment

Awww that sucks, I'll have to stay walking to highschool.

Comment

I GET A SECOND CHANCE...

kuz now im gonna go to an all different school, in my 180... its gonna be tight drifting in tha parking lot...

Comment

Going back to high school

You think they would let you go back to highschool after already graduating? I think that would be the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! Being the oldest student in the school and still able to drinkalcohol and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! Not to mention having a tight ride that all the freshman can gaga over! Hahahaha just a thought.

Comment

man I didn't know that they censored all that stuff out!

that's what I get for not totally reading the disclaimer huh?

Comment

hahaha...

yea, thats tha way it goes.. imma show off tha first day of school!!!

Comment

The best thing to do is become a teacher with an S15 (if only it was possible) at your high school and drift around the teachers. Doorrrrifffft !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X