Honeymoon in Japan who can help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon in Japan who can help???

Like the title says In July me and my soon to be wife will be taking our honeymoon in Japan. I have been doing my research on the place. Here is my questions: A while back i saw a map guide that had all the tracks and shops to visit in japan. I beleave it was a Adobe file. Where could I find that guide again? Also had like the trains to take and stuff. Were hoping to do a bunch of site seeing and to make it to some of those USED JDM stores to pick up the Hachi parts of course. So if anyone has any good ides for places to visit or shops or tracks and it would be a bonus to see some drifting their to but not sure if anyone can help on that one. Please send email to (onesik86@yahoo.com) and title it Japan info. All the help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Terry and my Fiance Alicia......................... P.S. we will be tacking lots of pics so all the more help the more pics to share.... Thanks again........

Ok so I am in Japan at the moment sitting in a hotel Yahoo cafe but you can get the train maps (If its the one I am thinking of) in just about any hotel here. (I think) My wife and I have been able to get around pretty easy including the smaller stations w/ no english. Also If you can say the name of where you want to get that helps also as in "Shibuya" Then ad a point of a train you think it might be. (all of this has been done w/ in Tokyo) Its been alot of fun. For pics I say take a ton. I have almost 900 of a weeks trip but that also includes the Tokyo Auto Salon photos and a drift day. or I just might be insane but whatever. Ok Have fun. Oh yes from what Ive heard if You see a low price all you can drink bar ...Run away from it. b From my understanding most of those are ran by the Yak and they will stick you w/ (fromwhat ive heard) like a 5000 USD bill at the end and if you dont have the money just take what you have watches credit cards ect. Later.

Aaron
    Be Safe X Stay Strong

Comment

wait for drifting season and schedule it around that LOL

Comment

Not sure if this is the one you were looking for but....

Circuit Info: http://www.motoracing-japan.com/circuit/index.html

Train info: http://www.hyperdia.com/

Hyperdia is the bomb!!!

Check out the temples in Nikko. It's not too far from Tokyo and its totally worth it. You'll definately see some real Japan there.

Enjoy.

Comment

Thanks for the help and replys guys. We can use all the help we can get. If their is anyone else out their who can lend some of that vast knowledge they have on japan that would be sweet. Thanks....

Comment

Working...
          X