W0rD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W0rD

Hampton at the helm, me in the passenger seat of my car @ Phoenix International Raceway infield turn 2.

Thanks to Frisco for coming out and being our photographer.

See more pictures that Frisco took

http://www.az240sx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6668
    Last edited by '97 S14 SE Turb; 02-13-2004, 06:59 PM.

That right rear wheel looks great. For some reason thats all I see though.

Comment

Scroll your screen to the right... or set your monitor resolution higher than 800 width.

Comment

Dope

Sick dude looked like fun.

Looks like the a-zer's are comin up.

Who drove the bondurant car, is Bob down for this type of sh!t??

Comment

Bobs down for all of it. I love the old guy and the experiance he has is overwhelming. He took a spin in a drift car at the seama show and showed everyone that age has nothing but experiance behind it. Cant wait to se him at the D1

Comment

That's actually his grandson, James that was driving the car that day.

Comment

Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
              That's actually his grandson, James that was driving the car that day.
              Makes me jeleouse I wish my grandfather was in to cars like that. Yea Ive met them both what a great team.

Comment

I like your car. I also like how your photos are always high quality and good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  I like your car. I also like how your photos are always high quality and good taste.
                  Hehe, you will like it more when you co-worker gets me the info that he's been working on.

Jon and Chris knows me. Just ask them about a white S14 from AZ. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X