Is it me or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or...

am I seeing more S13 fastbacks than coupes being used as drifters in the states? How come the S13 coupe isn't as popular as the fastback?

i think it might be because there were less coupes made than the hatches.

Comment

It's rare.

Comment

Its cost and rarity. Around here a coupe will go for close to 3 grand. Even with higher millage. But a fastback is usualy round 1500. dispite milliage.

Also some see the fastback as sportier. Also the one-via body style is kindof funky looking.

Also most coupes were automatics, were finding manual Fastbacks are easier.

i know i own a 92 coupe, Auto. Though i now have access to a donor 89 coupe manual.

Comment

Some posts were deleted so this thread may not make sense anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
            Thanks Pita. But mods, you should know you can delete posts. Anybody can for that matter (delete their own posts that is). Could help make this thread make sense again. *staring intensely at ghost and driftxtreem* Go to edit and check the delete box.

Unless you just need the post count.
            hachiroku-fc3s,

2 more posts were deleted. Is everything ok now?

Comment

Pita, youre doing a great job. I love the new moderation section too.

Comment

rarity, and some say f/b have better weight dist.

Comment

The fastbacks do have a better weight distribution, because of the glass hatch. it adds weight to the rear. Actualy its said the Sil80 has the best weight distribution because it combines the lightest front with the heaviest back. on a car that was from the factory alittle noise heavy.

Comment

my farts are noise-heavy...

I honestly didn't know that a coupe existed until a few years ago. The fastback just looks like it's the way the car was intended, kinda like the hatch 350z vs. the convertable, even though it was designed to eventually be a convertable...

-MR

Comment

well, the coupes were intended to be made with silvia headlights, not pop up headlights, that might be what you think is wrong.

Comment

Ken Gushi drives an S13 coupe does he not?

BTW, Coupe > Hatchback.

Comment

Working...
                        X