ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS Presents: 2005-2006 DS Compilation Video featuring the Twin Pow Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Presents: 2005-2006 DS Compilation Video featuring the Twin Pow Stars!

2005-2006 Drift Session Compilation with music by Twin Pow Stars

This month, Drift Session brings to you the 2005-2006 Drift Session Compilation Video...a musical tribute to the the last two seasons, compiling some of the best DS has to offer. Drift Session looks forward to drifting again in the very near future, and encourages ALL racers to support racing and drifting on Oahu. With your help, DS will soon be on the road again, once more!

Music for this month comes from the land of the rising sun and drifting's birthplace...the Twin Pow Stars add the uptempo 1-2 punch for this drift compilation. Special credit goes to the lead singer, Maru, whom this video is dedicated to.

For more information please visit the band's website:

http://www.twinpowstars.com

Click here for video!
    DS 2005-2006 Compilation Video
    Last edited by ArchangelX; 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM.

Those guys have that track nailed.
    Is that the only track in Hawaii???

Comment

They're really good in tight, enclosed spaces...running at the old HRP was akin to driving on a backroad or street with REALLY tight barriers. Most people from the mainland don't drift very successfully on HRP. It's just too enclosed...it's not like mainland tracks where you've got unlimited room to just stomp on the throttle (no insult meant,it's just different, i've heard some of our guys felt lost running up there 'cuz it's so open).

It was the only track on Oahu, till it closed. This is the new track...at least as of the designs mid last year...it's changed a bit since then:

Last edited by ArchangelX; 01-23-2007, 02:27 PM.

Comment

that WAS our only track. it has since closed and now we have parking lot drifting. hopefully there will be some new venues soon.

Comment

Originally posted by redhanded View Post
          that WAS our only track. it has since closed and now we have parking lot drifting. hopefully there will be some new venues soon.
          Yep. Yepz. Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelX View Post
            Yep. Yepz. Soon!
            you the man mike!!! when you guys get everything figured out and we have somewhere to run, ill de-virginize my new s14 at your event, lol. just make sure you make some bomber 4th gears turns. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by redhanded View Post
              you the man mike!!! when you guys get everything figured out and we have somewhere to run, ill de-virginize my new s14 at your event, lol. just make sure you make some bomber 4th gears turns. hahahaha
              Joo know it! I'm thinking like two or three sweepers at least. Just need a little luck, and a little time, hopefully. My fingers are crossed!

Comment

Working...
              X