This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell!

So I get home tonight and there's an email from drifting.com telling me to remove my avatar from the site. No reason was given at all.

So I say to myself, "okay that's fine it's not my site, not my rules". Then I go to log on and my account was deleted! Bye bye post count.

So what is this crap? Does this kind of thing happen alot?

your avitar was offensive to others but thats all I know.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=2232

Comment

apparently pita bread has been passed the ban stick... so if i get pissed and say the word... oh... i dont know... how about f(_)c(< he would come and edit it and the tell me dont do this. i tell him there was no rule against saying f(_)c(<. so he goes and edits the faq and says yes there is. so u better watch it. hes power hungry... hate it when that happens to people...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
        apparently pita bread has been passed the ban stick... so if i get pissed and say the word... oh... i dont know... how about f(_)c(< he would come and edit it and the tell me dont do this. i tell him there was no rule against saying f(_)c(<. so he goes and edits the faq and says yes there is. so u better watch it. hes power hungry... hate it when that happens to people...
        aphxero,

Your avatar was a photo of a WOMAN HANGING FROM A LEATHER NECK STRAP? Correct?

Comment

oh thats what it was... that has to do with bondage... not hanging someone... i personally liked it...

Comment

chrisfromda909,

I thought we already discussed this?

“i tell him there was no rule against saying f(_)c(<. so he goes and edits the faq and says yes there is”

This word has been banned for months. If you spelled the word correctly then it would have been censored. Also, the FAQ page was edited because it was not clear to you. The FAQ page always said that you should not post offensive content.

Now is states that cussing is not allowed. Cussing falls into the category of offensive content, so it was always there, but now it’s clearer.

Comment

oh thats what it was... that has to do with bondage... not hanging someone... i personally liked it...
              a bondage avatar does not belong this forum

Comment

i was explaining to him what was going on with an example of what happened to me. and im not arguing with you because this isnt a chatroom. if u want to argue with me the pm me on yahoo @ whuttheblunt.

Comment

Working...
                X