k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k

Since I have no life...other than drifting...and my car is in the barn right now with half an empty engine bay....I sit here.....alone...quietly....

ANYWAY!!! im makin a new thread!!! isnt that vonderful? k here we go

Topic is about my 180sx, im thinking about after the ings radiator and the jic suspension kit going for a Sil80 conversion kit, hows that sound? Any feedback would be useful to me fully
    I have heard that the sil80 conversion usually has amazing balancing in weight distribution, but still I want some friendly feedback, thanks guys!

MEH!

jm, that sounds cool, but wait till you hear what imma do to my 180... my bro in laws uncle owns a shop out here in so cali, famous for chop tops... well, neways.. im not gonna chop tha top, instead imma do this... (compliments from k-style)
    Attached Files

Comment

ooo

Now that sounds seriously interesting! I have heard about conversion kits like that, but only on the S15, looks pretty awesome, and that does too, lol Drop the top

Comment

haha heck ya man. The 180SX truck style how classic! lol but on the Sil-80 thing I think it's a great idea but just stick to what you like either that be the 180 front or the s13 front.

Comment

Working...
        X