This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grrrr

pita bread you make me very upset. who is to say that that guys avatar is offensive especially if it showed no sort of nudity or anything. it was not like a .gif of 2 people having sex. it was just a picture. before u decide to ban me if u are i would like u to ask another admin before u make the decision yourself... because i dont trust you. you popped outta nowhere a few days ago and here you are banning people left and right. i feel i have positively contributed to this forum so i dont think a ban is a fair punishment. there i said it all without saying the word... well you know what word it is.

Re: grrrr

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
    pita bread you make me very upset. who is to say that that guys avatar is offensive especially if it showed no sort of nudity or anything. it was not like a .gif of 2 people having sex. it was just a picture. before u decide to ban me if u are i would like u to ask another admin before u make the decision yourself... because i dont trust you. you popped outta nowhere a few days ago and here you are banning people left and right. i feel i have positively contributed to this forum so i dont think a ban is a fair punishment. there i said it all without saying the word... well you know what word it is.
    please look at it this way If I were a sponsor I would pull my sponsorship if it was offensive. Also pita has been here for a while and I take resposability for the forums new attitude I raised a little hell here because of the ignorance and just plain rudness that was here.

Comment

that was last week wasnt it? when u were threatening to leave? i think i remember in a post i read with that one chachi dude in it... you were pissed at him... i dont remember the name of the post though.

Comment

can't we all just be friends guys???

Comment

Re: grrrr

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
          chrisfromda909,

"who is to say that that guys avatar is offensive especially if it showed no sort of nudity or anything."

Others had reviewed the same avatars and they all wanted them to be removed. And again, a bondage avatar does not belong on this site.

Also, we are stricter because of the forum feedback that we have received from many responsible members over the past few weeks. For months we had just deleted posts and threads, but the problems still became worse.

We do not enjoy deleting account, but unfortunately warnings have not been effective and we want to see the forum improve.

Please read this thread.
          http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...t=kindergarden

Comment

Working...
          X