This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Understanding all the bans...

certain people yes, but man alot of people are being banned for...what i think, are dumb reasons...instead of banning just tell them to change whatever they're doing and if they do not cooperate then ban'm, but from what i've seen i've just seen "INSTA-BANS"...just throwing in my 2 cents...

uh ditto

Comment

"FUDGE" AUTHORITY...SILENT MINORITY..raised by the system...and time to run against them...

edit: Fudge

lol yeah where are the warnings? and dont link back to the FAQS...we should have a 3 strikes and your out policy..
      Last edited by markeese180sx; 02-14-2004, 02:01 AM.

Comment

oh and pita...no offensive...but your like a po po who got picked on when he was little and is now all grown up and avenging your child hood....please dont ban me...oh and u said keep the posts related to drifting...and you made a post not including drifting....nice one

Comment

nice markeese... lol now im public enemy #2 and ur #1

Comment

im just telling you guys what i think...if i dissapear...you guys will know why....lol public enemy #1...just a little help from a band i call pennywise...i better change that one word

Comment

lol and you did

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                oh and pita...no offensive...but your like a po po who got picked on when he was little and is now all grown up and avenging your child hood....please dont ban me...oh and u said keep the posts related to drifting...and you made a post not including drifting....nice one
                "oh and pita...no offensive...but your like a po po who got picked on when he was little and is now all grown up and avenging your child hood"

markeese180sx, there was no reason to post this.

Comment

Working...
                X