Kaido Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaido Battle

Need to know if anyone has this game. I want the song from the opening movie but need it full lenght. The name of the song is Please and it's by LEO. According to the Genki themselves, it isn't released in any media and won't be. The fact that I cannot find anything on the group or the song on the net confirms this. If anyone has this game please pm me.

Thanks.

I'll be out of town til the 16th of Feb.

yeah thats a cool song. someone should rip it from the disc

Comment

Well I won't promote anything like that but if it happens to pop up in my email.......................... I won't complain.

Nice Avatar btw.

Comment

Feb.16th in Japan

Comment

i waant this game

hey i want this game too but i wondered if i get this game from japan wut will i have to do to my playstation 2 so that i can play ??? how much money do i need to doo this ?? thasnk a lot
          Last edited by pita bread; 02-14-2004, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Re: i waant this game

Originally posted by nedinic
            hey i want this game too but i wondered if i get this game from japan wut will i have to do to my playstation 2 so that i can play ??? how much money do i need to doo this ?? thasnk a lot
            hey buddy! what has that girl have to do with drifting?
            don't get banned!

Comment

nedinic,

Your large import model photo was deleted. Please follow the forum rules.

Thank you

Comment

IAM NEW

iam new i didnt no i cant post a pic of a hot girl in a bikini. aight can some one answer my question... thanks

Comment

Thread jacker.

Get back on my song dangit.

Comment

did it go like this

dadada da didi ladi da daa daaa dididi

Comment

No it went la da dee la da da, la da dee la da da. Smart "Censored".

Comment

They cancelled the realease for the USA.. so Japan is the only place to get it

Comment

They canceled kaido battle here because the 2nd one was already done. rather than spen $$$ on an old version, they figured it'd be better to spend their time localizing the newer one. Don't worry, it'll come out.

Comment

Ok cool but if it doesn't have the same song in it then it defeats the purpose of this entire thread. I don't want #2, I want the song from #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                              Ok cool but if it doesn't have the same song in it then it defeats the purpose of this entire thread. I don't want #2, I want the song from #1.
                              did it go

dowam didi didi dum didi do

Comment

Working...
                              X