NOPI Meeting - Buena Park - Feb 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOPI Meeting - Buena Park - Feb 28th

We got an email about a meeting coming up on Feb 28th, sounds like NOPI has their stuff together.

Agenda:
    - Intro to NOPI Motorsports and NOPI Drifting
    - Intro to judges and drift box
    - Intro race staff
    - Intro to NOPI TV package and production
    - Info on Event venues and locations
    - Info on Drift Finals @ Nopi Nationals
    - Intro to sponsors and contingency programs

Weds, Feb 28th, 7pm

Not sure if it's open to the public, so I don't want to post the location.

I think we'll stop by and check it out. Anyone going?

i would be there...got the e-mail today. i got class an hour after the meeting starts

Comment

Hello ,so is NOPI gonna run West coast events. When you say "WE" got an email who is we. What organization are you from??

Comment

"He" is from Everything drift http://www.everythingdrift.com/

Comment

Its a good thing they are coming out to the west coast for an introduction.

NOPI is having two "west coast" events.

March 17/18 Phoenix, AZ. (Firebird Raceway)

June 30/July 1 Los Angeles, CA. (Home Depot Center)

It will be interesting to see what happens this year with all the drift events that are happening.

The winner being the events that draw the most "names", to bring the most people, and the most media coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
            Hello ,so is NOPI gonna run West coast events. When you say "WE" got an email who is we. What organization are you from??
            NOPI's schedule has been out since SEMA, with only a few minor date adjustments. Their SEMA schedule included Phoenix and LA. So.... yes they're coming to the west coast

www.nopidrift.com

Comment

I think we may be there. Jacob, I'm sleeping on your porch

Comment

Good luck finding parking on Jacob's street. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
                  Good luck finding parking on Jacob's street. ^^
                  asapp! Whaddup?

I don't need parking. Ima fly directly into his porch via helicopter. You wanna come?

Comment

There isn't a porch at my apartments.... but... I DO think that the balcony is big enough to be used as a Helipad, so you're in luck.

My street does make a great bowling alley, especially if you use cans of a certain energy drink.... right Andy?

Comment

Anyone have any suspicions/guesses as to who they're going to announce as judges?

I have a feeling that we might see Tarzan come back as a judge. Im just guessing though.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                        Anyone have any suspicions/guesses as to who they're going to announce as judges?

I have a feeling that we might see Tarzan come back as a judge. Im just guessing though.
                        I think Tarzan is still working with Formula D...

Comment

god nopi is so *Censored**Censored**Censored*. it seems everyone is doing as much as they can to comodify drifting. sick

Comment

It's getting closer....

Any of the pros on the board going? Hubert? Ryan? Hiro? Chris F?

Comment

Seems like alot of interesting stuff is going to go on in this NOPI meeting concerning possible new drivers, events, etc.

Btw- what ever happened to Hideo? everyone seemed to make a huge deal when it was announced that he will be working for NOPI.

Comment

Working...
                              X