Hampton Commits to NOPI Drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampton Commits to NOPI Drift

Looks like Weapon H is going to be running in the NOPI Series.

driving for MCKINNEY!! They're back! yayyyy yayyy

http://www.theorypr.com/newsletters/022507nopi.html

Congrats to Hampton. Im sure he will destroy the competition in that series!
    Is there a released list of drivers competing in NOPI?

Comment

Our sponsors want us to run all FD, NOPI and try to get in 5 time attack events to earn our money. Still in final talks with all of them.. Mack

Comment

Originally posted by olddrifter View Post
        Our sponsors want us to run all FD, NOPI and try to get in 5 time attack events to earn our money. Still in final talks with all of them.. Mack
        Dang...thats a lot of traveling.

Is Ryan going to be your driver for Formula D too?

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
          Congrats to Hampton. Im sure he will destroy the competition in that series!
          Is there a released list of drivers competing in NOPI?

Right now the list includes Ryan Hampton and Ryan Dunn.

I think the list will get much longer in the following week And i think the competition will be higher than most people expect. He may be the first, but I'm sure he's not the last ranked FD driver to drive in both series... especially now that D1's event list is dwindling
          Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 02-26-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Yes!! if we get the $$$ lock in he will drive about 17-20 events for us and our new sponsors. Mack

D1's lack of commemt make working with sponsors and scheduling very hard, if not impossible..

Comment

Originally posted by olddrifter View Post
              D1's lack of commemt make working with sponsors and scheduling very hard, if not impossible..
              zapp!

good luck boys.

Comment

I heard about this. Good luck with everything. Y'all are going to be whopped after this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                  Right now the list includes Ryan Hampton and Ryan Dunn.

I think the list will get much longer in the following week And i think the competition will be higher than most people expect. He may be the first, but I'm sure he's not the last ranked FD driver to drive in both series... especially now that D1's event list is dwindling
                  wait is ryan dunn that bearded guy who shoved a hot wheel in his *Censored**Censored**Censored* in the jackass movie? whats he driving?

Comment

Originally posted by sid View Post
                    wait is ryan dunn that bearded guy who shoved a hot wheel in his *Censored**Censored**Censored* in the jackass movie? whats he driving?
                    Yes and a mustang I think.

Comment

I think Ryan (Dunn) will be a good driver. He seems to have a solid background in other forms of motorsport.

It's pretty much a given that he'll be a crowd pleaser...eh...of sorts.. ugh..hot wheel car...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                        I think Ryan (Dunn) will be a good driver. He seems to have a solid background in other forms of motorsport.

It's pretty much a given that he'll be a crowd pleaser...eh...of sorts.. ugh..hot wheel car...
                        Yea, I had heard that he has been involved with SCCA for years.

Comment

and he stuck a toy car up his *Censored**Censored**Censored*. any man who has a car in him, and gets in a car , is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                            and he stuck a toy car up his *Censored**Censored**Censored*. any man who has a car in him, and gets in a car , is my hero.
                            it figures

Comment

Mike Peters is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X