Intrest in chicago drift event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrest in chicago drift event

Im just wondering how many people here would show up for a drift event in the chicago area.

you know i would. anything after april im cool with

Comment

Dude, thats a tight idea. I was plannig to post something up, but you beat me to it. Now I just need to get some drifting goin in my s2k. All you guys talk about s2k's not having enough torque, but I took care of that with my t04

Comment

Good to hear, you guys will be happy to know that we are planning events right now. Big things are to come and one thing to say, 12 acre lot. The first events might be smaller venues since the lack of funds right of the start, but we already have our dates locked in for the big lot. Spread the word for people to be ready, more details to come. We are a not for profit corporation so any money we make goes right into bigger and better events. hope to see u guys soon. that TO4ed s2k sounds pretty mean.

Eric
        Chicago Drifting Inc.

Comment

ohio, chicago, same difference.

Comment

I'm down. I'll match your 2k w/ my tree-fiddy if I ever find enough flat ground around here to practice on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jux2p0ze
              I'm down. I'll match your 2k w/ my tree-fiddy if I ever find enough flat ground around here to practice on.
              Yeah, finding spots for practice is a big drag around my area. I have open lots, but you'll get a ticket right away for doing anything put parking. I'm up in the Northern suburbs, so the cops are real asses 24/7. Does ur Z have anything done to it?

Comment

I would come!

Comment

hehe, aside from "theft-proof" stem caps, nope. Stock as the day she was born. When I get the cash in, then I'll go for some suspension and braking. If RSR didn't mod their showcar, then I won't either...until later

Comment

good to hear. Keep trying to get the word out, if the first event bombs then the chance of having more events is slim. sorry for the lack of details, but won't be for at least 4 months.
                    thanks
                    Eric

Comment

I would be down for something like that.

Comment

We need Details Playea!

Comment

How about here when the track is finished. www.autobahncountryclub.net I think I could get us a pretty good rate to rent the track out.

Comment

Just wondering how you could help get a good rate, that track looks pretty wide open for drifting but would be great for a track day.

Comment

holy cow!

I've only seen of blackhawk farms track...hell i didn't even know this was down there. when it's open I'll be up just for the privilege of driving on a good track.

Comment

Working...
                              X