ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach (APRIL. 7th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Long Beach (APRIL. 7th)

(FREE FORMULA D Long Beach Tickets) APRIL. 7th Event

We have 10 tickets to give away.

Just tell us why you are the biggest FORMULA D fan on this site.

BECAUSE THE u.s DRIVERS ARE THE BEST! i support the us more then the japs just because they are showing that anyone can make it from grass roots up to pro level with the right skill!

Comment

BECAUSE THE U.S DRIVERS ARE THE BEST! i support the U.S more then the japs just because they are showing that anyone can make it from grass roots up to pro level with the right skill!

Comment

Im such a big fan, I whack off to all the driver's photos...

Well the first one on the their site anyways... :\

Comment

I am the biggest FORMULA D fan because it is my whole life.
          Drifting, especially FORMULA D, is my favorite past time and I spend all my money on it and one day am going to be a professional and have lots of sponsors and lots of fans and maybe a website about me. I have been looking forward to this first Long Beach drift battle since last year and I just know that if I go, I'll be the happiest boy ever. I want to be able to meet all my drift racer heroes. It is one thing seeing them on TV, but I NEED to see them in the flesh. I am thinking of maybe even driving my drift race car to the event just so I feel a bigger part of the event.
          So, vote for me, Brian Harte.

Comment

please keep posting

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              I am the biggest FORMULA D fan because it is my whole life.
              Drifting, especially FORMULA D, is my favorite past time and I spend all my money on it and one day am going to be a professional and have lots of sponsors and lots of fans and maybe a website about me. I have been looking forward to this first Long Beach drift battle since last year and I just know that if I go, I'll be the happiest boy ever. I want to be able to meet all my drift racer heroes. It is one thing seeing them on TV, but I NEED to see them in the flesh. I am thinking of maybe even driving my drift race car to the event just so I feel a bigger part of the event.
              So, vote for me, Brian Harte.
              I vote for BH, but only if tatoos the entire DA crew like Mt Rushmore on his back.

Comment

I'm the biggest FD fan because....

I might sound pathetic, but during each event I cant go to. I sit up online all day just too see updates hoping my favorite drivers win (DA boys, Haraguchi, Sumida, Aono, Dai). Not too mention Ive been waiting for this event for the last year, last year was so much fun. One of the better drift events I've been too, one of the most interesting tracks. I haven't missed a FD event in Cali since 04 except for sonoma last year. Sonoma 04 and 05 Irwindale 04,05,06, and long beach last year. I'm thinking about going to washington this year also if I can get a cheap plane ticket and rental car. But either way, free tickets or not I will be chillen at the beach watching some good drifting with a beer in one hand and a hot dog in the other.

Comment

Please!!

My son is 3 and he is a big fan...last time I entered this he got really sick and had to go to the hospital. Now he is better and he knows the drifting season is about to began and he is READY!!!!! We go over the web sites and check up on the new stuff that is going to happen this year. He know the cars and drivers!!! So please Pick us !!!! Thanks!!!!

Comment

the BIGGEST formula d fan

Im the biggest formula D fan and to prove it I wrote a song.

THE LITTLE DRIFTER. (to the tune of the little mermaid) By hach1r0k1d03

(Maybe they're right. Maybe there is something the matter with me.
                    I just don't see how a world of drifting could be bad.)

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the dude. The guy who has everything drift? Look at my living space. Treasures untold. How many wonders can one room hold? Looking around here you think....Sure, he's got everything. I've got drift knowledge and info a-plenty. I've got games and videos galore. You want JDM Options? I've got thirty! But who cares? No big deal. I want more.

I wanna be where the drivers are. I wanna see, wanna see them driftin'. Drivin around on those - what do you call 'em?...Oh - Cars!

Just kickin your clutch, you won't get too far. The LSD is needed for good spinning, great drifting. Sliding along down a - what's that word again? Street.

Up a gear they shift, with hands so swift. With crazy skills, all day they drift. Sideways so free - wish I could be. Part of that world

What would do just to get through and get out of San Marcos? What would I pay to spend a day content in my car? Bet in that scene, they don't think its obscene. And they don't intervene with their drifters. Bright young people sick of straight drivin. Ready to slide

I'm ready to know what the drifters knows. Ask them my questions and get some answers. What makes a good tire and why does it - what's the word? Grip?

When will I take a turn? When will my life shift,... and I'll enter an event to drift? Sliding so free. Wish I could be. Part of that world.

Comment

that guy definitely deserves a ticket!!!!

Comment

I think I deserve free Formula D tickets because....

Game over. I don't think anyone can top that little tune. lol. It Brought a tear to my eye. haha.

I think I deserve a free Formula D ticket because....

I love the "sport" of drifting. I love the atmosphere around the sport. The people that do it are always very kind, and help you out when you need it. It brings people together, to hang out with each other, Meet new people, and just have a lot of fun all together. It took the US by storm, and now everyone wants to do it. Even though its been here since 2002-2003. I'm always going to love it. I don't care how big it gets. Even if it dies.(which will be never). I'm still going to love every aspect about it. Thats why I think I deserve a fee ticket.

Comment

im a huge fan of FD, the driver skill of the US drivers keeps on getting more and more advanced and its come to a point where i would rather go to FD than D1
                          Im such a fan that at last years Finale I made replica's of a bunch of the FD cars!

-randy

Comment

im just there for the free tires from falken and models.

Comment

BUMP!!!!!

With all this FD long beach talk, I'm getting anxious!!!! Who wins tickets!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X