Formula Drift Pre-Season Tech Day
    Saturday, March 24th
    Hosted by Dynamic Autosport
    9am to 3pm

Dynamic's Address:
    20521 Teresita Way
    Lake Forest, CA 92630
    949-457-1234

About 10 to 15 of this year's competition cars will be going through their tech inspections. Some "older" cars with new setups and new graphics. Some new cars. Come hang out for the day. Everyone is welcome.

Who else is goin?

Comment

I was on my way to this but had to take a major detour as one of my tires blew up on the freakin freeway!

Did anyone here go and take pics?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
        I was on my way to this but had to take a major detour as one of my tires blew up on the freakin freeway!

Did anyone here go and take pics?
        I couldn't go. Had other things to do in the morning. But ran into the guys at HIN, they said that there were around 15 cars there, and only 1 passed tech. Which is odd since the rule book really hasn't changed since last year...

JIC was getting tech'd at HIN. pretty funny

Comment

After I changed my tire I ended up going to HIN/Nightshift too.

Chris got his car tech'd there also.

Comment

i went there and didn't arrive till like 9 30 but when i was there i saw hiro's chaser, rich rutherfords evo, and that silver s15 that hiraoka used at the d1 US opener. i then left for a lil bit to get some breakfast and when i came back no new cars had stopped by unless they came and left that fast. steven suepel ( i think thats his name ) showed up with his pink s13, miki came with the apex crew and ed bergenholtz, john russakoff with his blue corolla, and there was a white subaru that made me think of gushi's subaru but the dude who brought it over had like a euro accent and i never asked who it was for.

Comment

Working...
            X