Music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music....

I was just sitting here, groovin' to some Paul Oakenfold, and was just wondering what kind of music all you guys listen to, not only while drifting, all the time.

They say you can tell alot about a person by their music, so i want to know what some of you guys favorite Bands/Styles are so we can all get to know eachother a little better.

Religious country you heathin.

Comment

If im tryin to "drive" i need to listen to the vehicle.

At other times though: im a DJ and i play Funky Breaks (FL stuff), hard trance and stuff. But i also like classic rock, specially southern stuff, and i like punk sometimes and then theres hip hop when the ladies are around LOL. whateva.

Comment

TECHNICS!! Thats a nice set up man... I love that mixer, I tested it out at a DJ shop...(I'd never have enough to buy it) Nice Screen Saver too...

I like Trance, Tupac, Bone and some other stuff

Comment

If i sold all that stuff i could buy another car...... I'm sure most of you guys have your own opinions and thats fine, but I CANNOT listen to music if im concentrating on driving. when im going to the grocery store no big deal, but when corners start showin up the stereo goes off.

Comment

heheh I ain't got no radio cause every time I was bangin on they gears I'd hit the radio volume knob and turn it all the way up and when you're tryin to concentrate it kinda throws ya off

Comment

i like listening to nusery rymes lol j/p um rave/trance/techno, underground rap, and j pop lol

Comment

I'd prolly get beat up for telling you what I listen to.. Besides at this point in time i am not advanced enuff to listen to anything but the car..

If anyone asks.. I listen to soultron's music (if you know him from the message board here). Check it out some time. It has potential for good drift music.

Comment

Scott, nice set man. looks sweet. i wish i could take the time to learn to spin..... you made any songs on your own?

Comment

Ilisten to alot of industrial(haujobb, :SITD), some techno(underworld, hybrid), and 80's metal (iron maiden, megadeth) while I'm in the car.

While I'm driving serious no music. Just the roaring sound of TVIS haha.

Thats cool you spin funky breaks. I hear alot of that in Tampa. I even know a few people who are doing the same thing you are

Comment

Almost all the labels i get are from Tampa area LOL.

I have reason and acid pro, but I am in no way a "producer". i have a few songs that I have made, but i dont have the time/money/equip to put out real, quality tracks. But its the artist not the instrument eh? Producing is not really my focus, just another thing to spend $$$ on and play with.

Comment

i mostly listen to breakbeats but there is always some asian pop, slow jams and also not sure what to classify linkin park as but alot of that all thrown in the mix.

so im curious what can you tell about me

Comment

everything...except country, but right now i've been listening to alot of Bush, Limp Bizkit, and NickelBack....

Comment

jrock (X-japan only), christian music, R&B, kpop, cpop.

Comment

i spin acid tec and hard trance i hate hard house it sux got some numark direct driven beasts

Comment

Working...
                              X