Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Long Beach

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA D Long Beach

Please post your feedback on this thread.

Need more info during qualifying runs Saturday morning... I know FD had something in place, but it didn't quite work as planned. The scores are nice, but I want to know who the top 16 people are, who's on the bump spot, and what the score to get in is at any one time.

also, would like to see the photo holes opened earlier on Friday. By Saturday, it was all good, but Friday was kinda tough.

can we tell Jim to stop doing the cloudy day dance before an event?

That's all I got for feedback! the rest of the event was great! Can't wait to see the podcasts and the ESPN show. This event was amazingly competitive, and a great way to kick off the season! I'm excited for Atlanta. In fact, I'm booking my airfare tonight...

Comment

i thought it was great. the only thing the bugged me was the seating. i initially thought that the reserve seating was just the top portion of each of the stands then when i got kicked over to the far away portion i was a little down but seeing ross hype the crowd after he hit tanner and seeing hariguchi scare the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of a formula d staff member made up for the ghetto seating. next time ill buy reserve but this time at least i got my ticket for free so it wasnt that bad.

Comment

From a regular specator POV it was all good...the only gripe i have from that point is that I think that Formula D should announce before hand where the OFFICIAL parking area is.

When I got down town there were all these signs that said "Formula D" event parking with cops guding people all the way to the Pike.

After all the walking I saw that there was a whole other parking area that was a lot closer, and not full.

And then when I left..even though the Pike had cops and signs guiding people to their parking structure saying that they were event parking, they said they weren't validating parking for people coming from the event.

I dont want to get gouged like that again..especially if Formula D isn't even making any money off of it.

So if you could put something on the flyers or post here exactly where the official event parking is it would help everyone. Formula D could make more money off the parking..and the spectators wont have to walk a mile.

Comment

Once again as last year I flew out for this event from Chicago. I was hoping to see friends and looking forward to some warm weather (I know you can't control the weather, but it was still better then Chicago) ... Over all the event was good. I would AGAIN suggest to have the more then one screen. as I was stuck at the far seating area (at the pits) all I got to see from was this.

Great view huh? As I have been to other Event for Forumla D I really feel that other tracks they use are WAY Better then this. I understand marketing and all that stuff. As far as this event goes unless you can get seating where you have a better view this event isn't worth it. I almost feel like a NASCAR FAN (YUK!!!!) just waiting around for a crash to happen. Now that F.D. isn't coming out to Chicago this year this was my only taste of F.D. I will get. Over all I had fun but man I wish I got to see more of the event. I am sure the staff of F.D. won't really care due to I said the samething last year and nothing was changed... my .02 ... wait just spent a ton of cash this past weekend. I am going to need my .02 back.

Comment

humm, all in all good event, parking was pretty unorganized, but oh well, i always sucks anyways. just like getting out of irwindale.

just some highlights of the day:
            "the menacing mustang!!"
            "mad skills millen!!"

gotta love the nick names now, aside from the announcing.

Comment

Working...
            X