FD LONG BEACH (VIDEO) PIT WALK by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FD LONG BEACH (VIDEO) PIT WALK by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJyLCM5777U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJyLCM5777U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Recap

I wanted to say how great these guys were to interview, everyone made time in the middle of a lot of chaos, and I appreciate it.

Tanner Foust and Stephan Papadakis practically had minutes in between the barrage of spectators and fans who wanted to get at them, and let me say both of them really took care of their public. I don't think one person walked away disappointed from encountering their favorite drivers and neither did I.
    The Falken base as usual carried the motto of go big or go home, and the crowd was thick. At one point in my interview with Darren Mcnamara I realized the Falken umbrella girls doubled as ninjas, one second the overcast sun was casting itself down only to be replaced by a blue and green umbrella. You could say the drivers are well taken care of, including their now fully sponsored driver Ross Petty who gave us a great rundown of his newly built 240sx coupe, though we did forget to mention this BOSO now has a full shop out of Gardena.
    I even managed to find my first interviewee I ever interviewed, Alex Pfieffer who is always busy these days either attacking time, working on cars, or judging your skills. But he still made some time for me and did a quickie on the fly, I hope it was as good for him as it was for me.
    Formula D was a great time and I'm always impressed by how nicely drifting is growing and we have some great ambassadors in our industry. I'm looking forward to next weekend where i'll try to touch base with some of the drivers I missed at the Long Beach Grand Prix.
    Last edited by Mute; 04-09-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X