ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Meter Returns to Support Formula D Competitors with Contingency Program in 2007!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Meter Returns to Support Formula D Competitors with Contingency Program in 2007!

As Auto Meter celebrates their 50th Anniversary in 2007, they are excited to continue their partnership with Formula Drift as an Official Contingency Sponsor of all events. Auto Meter is proud to have been a part of the initial grouping of companies in 2006 that worked with Formula D to develop contingency programs to help support competitors in Formula Drift.

In order to qualify for contingency payouts from Auto Meter’s program, you must be running ONLY Auto Meter tachs and gauges for your aftermarket instrumentation (running competitor’s product will disqualify you from the program), have the Auto Meter yellow contingency decal posted clearly and VISIBLY on the sides of the vehicle for the ENTIRE event, and finish in the top 16. All you need is ONE instrumentation!

Auto Meter will be paying $300 to the top qualifying finisher, followed by $200 for the second qualifying finisher, and $100 for the third qualifying finisher. Ties for qualifying positions will split award money. All competitors that qualify for the program should participate, as a podium finish isn’t necessarily required to take home the award money. Auto Meter is once again set to pay the top three qualifying finishers for each event whether they placed 1st or 16th!

For more information and to view the hundreds of instrumentation options Auto Meter has to offer, visit www.autometer.com.

I love Autometer. I love my new gauges. Makes my life so much happier to be able to actually read waht's going on with the car

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
      I love Autometer. I love my new gauges. Makes my life so much happier to be able to actually read waht's going on with the car
      hey tracy, i was just wondering which autometers do you have? im considering buying some gauges and am just looking at what everybody uses. thanks.

Comment

We have Sport Comp II. They are awesome. So easy to ready and purty, too

Comment

I am also running the Sport Comp II in my car. Here is a pics of them.

Autometer Sport Comp. II Gauges

I love them also!

Comment

BTW, if anyone was wondering, our program is the same for NOPI's Drift program as well.

Run Decal
            Run Product
            Finish in top 16
            Win $$

Comment

Working...
            X