A public annoucement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A public annoucement

Some of you don't know me, some of you do. Either way, I would like to state that I am severing ties with IDCR for a few reasons that I'd rather not mention.

I wish IDCR the best of luck with whatever venture they decide to carry on with in the future. I hope that everything works out for them as well.

I will be seeking sanctioning for St. Louis and other parts the midwest. If you would like to contact me, feel free to do so.

My email address is:

scott@driftstl.com

Thank you,

Scott Rose

Good luck with everything Scott. I will help you the best way I can. Sorry things worked out the way they did for you. I know you have been working really hard to get something going on over there. WE will be there June 8th at GIR. If you want, we can talk then on how and if we can help.

Tracy

Comment

Scott, I have been super busy but I did get your call, and I'll call you back early next week.
      Terry

Comment

Scott you know if you need any help we are just a few hops and skips away.

Comment

Many of you might not know me either, but I aswell will not be working with IDCR any longer and wish them the best luck. Myself and DriftIndy will be working to getting other forms of sanctioning and bring events to the Indianapolis area. Didn't want to make a new thread of my own.

Thank You
          Edgar
          www.driftindy.com

Comment

Working...
          X