This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got into Drifting NOT Because of Initial D Blah blah

"I got into drifting not because of Initial D, but because I seen an option video 2 years ago blah blah blah blah." I hear things like this so many times on "drifting" boards. If you look at it, the two things are exactly the same, YOU GOT INTO DRIFTING because you watched a VIDEO (Initial D or an Option Video)
    ALSO Initial D may be a "cartoon" and Option video may be "real" but nevertheless the basic reason is the same on why YOU got into drifting (or corollas, 240sx's or whatever) BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU WATCHED on video.

This brings me to my main point, why do people have to VALIDATE why they got into drifting before they post a question that has to do with drifting. For example, the topic is like "What is the best drifting part." Then in the message it would have something like " FIRST OF ALL, I didn't get into drifting because I saw it on a video or Initial D, or I'm not some 15 year old poser thats into fads".....THEY ARE TRYING TO VALIDATE WHY they got into drifting (trying to prove or show they aren't a poser)....then they would post the topic question, "what is the best drifting part."

I think the people who are really into drifting, newbies, veterans, teenagers, old people, dont validate (I MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOO ANYWAY) why they got into drifting, or have to PROVE why they got into it.

People who do put "I'm not some POSER, or I didn't get into drifting because blah blah" ARE THE POSERS because they are worring about how they want people to percieve them, or they don't want to get flamed so they put that as a "SAFETY" barrier. SCARED TO BE LABELED A POSER. IM NOT A POSER, SO I HAVE TO PROVE IT. If your not a poser, you dont HAVE TOO PROVE YOUR NOT.
    Last edited by borodori; 02-16-2004, 03:32 AM.

haha well said

Comment

we all want to be japanese... just admit it......

Comment

But I got into drifting because of rally races. And I'm not a poser dammit....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Ill admit it! I got into drifting from Initial D.

Comment

Working...
          X