Formula Drift , LAs VEgas ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Drift , LAs VEgas ?

Will it ever happen ? I know champ cars just started this year and did thier 1st race in vegas.

Hopefully next year it may happen? this town needs more support from outside drifters !

to have Formula Drift come to Vegas would be a blast ,.!!

FYI !

I think it might not be the best market. D1 in Vegas was scorching hot, and it'd be tough to schedule an event within the current constrains of the season (season opener in Long Beach before the Grand Prix, Season Finale at Irwindale 2 weeks before SEMA) that would work with the weather to be comfortable. Also, with 4 events already on the West Coast, I don't see it happening before the season grows to be much longer...

Comment

or maybe even a team battle in vegas , lol

vegas grand prix was in a week before long beach not really to hot lol

Comment

Vegas has an amazing group of drifters out there. Several of them helped out for the D1 last year. Tommy you are right about outside support but vegas needs drifting in first 3 months of the year. Because during D1 in the middle of hell month(july) the track temps were like 145-155 degrees.

Comment

Las Vegas is only a little hotter if not any hotter then san bernaghetto in the summer.

Comment

Working...
          X