Paging Tommy Suell (and others!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Tommy Suell (and others!)

Congrats to Tommy Suell for being the first ProAm driver to make Top 16! If he hadn't spun on the first run, he might have given Forsberg a run for the money as he tore it up on the 2nd!

Congrats to Steph Papadakis for ending his dryspell of Top 16, sucks that he had to go up against his own teammate.

Congrats to Darren McNamara who gave his "Mum" a podium finish for Mothers day

Congrats to Joey Redmond and Andy Sapp from Slide America on their succesful movie premiere weekend. If you haven't bought the movie, you need to! this thing is no joke, it's more than an hour and a half long! Worth the $20...

Congrats to Atlanta for being such a kick-*Censored**Censored**Censored* crowd, and supporting the events (even if it's a hell of a drive from downtown Atlanta!)
    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 05-13-2007, 10:41 PM.

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
    Congrats to Tommy Suell for being the first ProAm driver to make Top 16! If he hadn't spun on the first run, he might have given Forsberg a run for the money as he tore it up on the 2nd!
    A lot of ProAm Drivers rep'd really well this weekend; Tommy, Joon Maeng, and Doug Van Den Brink just to name a few. Congrats to those guys especially Tommy; he impressed the hell out of me this weekend.

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
    Congrats to Joey Redmond and Andy Sapp from Slide America on their succesful movie premiere weekend. If you haven't bought the movie, you need to! this thing is no joke, it's more than an hour and a half long! Worth the $20...
    Worth every penny!

Comment

HAA HAA lol

Thank you GUys !

I like to thank my crew TROY , PAT , ANDY , STEVEN for helping me out and letting me focus on the driving .
      I have so much to learn. I'm freaking juiced for RD3 I cant wait its only around the coner, the DA Guys are hella kool .

This is my Rookee year and i think we are off to a great start

See ya in DC !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
        A lot of ProAm Drivers rep'd really well this weekend; Tommy, Joon Maeng, and Doug Van Den Brink just to name a few. Congrats to those guys especially Tommy; he impressed the hell out of me this weekend.

Worth every penny!
        I agree. I especially give it up for Doug. If there is a privateer that has his poop together any better than Doug, i've yet to see him. Looks, act's and is professional in all aspects of any dealings that I have had with him. This guy needs a major sponser like I need a love life. Someone grab him up, fast.

Comment

Working...
        X